College Football Thread v3.0

Dr. Pomade

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now ESPN is talking about OSU losing to Michigan St. Then they were talking about Missouri jumping OSU because of their schedule.:yuno:

ESPN and ABC are butthurt that OSU and FSU are screwing up their usual all-SEC BCS title game, lol. If ANYONE jumps OSU it's complete shit, at the end of the day we have a better record so we deserve to be in the BCS title game, so long as we still beat MSU. Auburn fans saying they're number 1, fucking stupid.

Be glad you ignored my request for a wager.

;)

Clemson 17

S. Carolina 31

Haha... there's a reason I ignored it. You just never know what's going to happen in a rivalry game. As evidenced by today's games.

Clemson losing like that just continues to hammer home how weak FSU's schedule was this year.

Duke is in the ACC championship game. Props to Cutcliffe and maybe they're actually decent but... seriously? Duke? Duke is representing as one of the top 2 teams in the ACC this season. That's comparable to whenever we end up seeing Purdue in the B1G title game.

all morning on ESPN the talk is does a undefeated Ohio State deserve to be in the NCG over a 1 loss SEC team? everyone of those cocksuckers is saying No, Ohio State shouldn't be in the NCG game over a 1 loss Auburn, Missouri school, then they go on to say it would be a dis-service to college football if a 1 loss SEC school is left out of the NCG game.

then they go over to Collin Cowherd and he shows his top 5 schools: 1. Florida State 2. Auburn 3. Alabama 4. Ohio State 5. Missouri.

Are you fucking kidding me? how much longer is this shit gonna go on with the SEC? enough is enough!

all morning on ESPN the talk is does a undefeated Ohio State deserve to be in the NCG over a 1 loss SEC team? everyone of those cocksuckers is saying No, Ohio State shouldn't be in the NCG game over a 1 loss Auburn, Missouri school, then they go on to say it would be a dis-service to college football if a 1 loss SEC school is left out of the NCG game.

then they go over to Collin Cowherd and he shows his top 5 schools: 1. Florida State 2. Auburn 3. Alabama 4. Ohio State 5. Missouri.

Are you fucking kidding me? how much longer is this shit gonna go on with the SEC? enough is enough!

Until we show up and beat them. The only way it will go over well is we beat forida st. If we lose, it fucks our image hard. I would have rather played bama than Florida st.

OSU wins the big 10 they will not be in the NCG, just get ready for it now.

How much do you think it kills ESPN to see the OSU basketball team do well come tournament time? They can't manipulate them out and it must feel like 1, 000 white hot pokers in their dickhole.....

Haha... there's a reason I ignored it. You just never know what's going to happen in a rivalry game. As evidenced by today's games.

I won't hold your feet to the fire, but obviously I did have a pretty good idea of what was going to happen in that particular rivalry game. So let's stop discrediting my fairly accurate prediction by chalking it up to "rivalry chaos." ;)

Roby played a great game. That TD that Funchess scored on him, he boxed Roby out with his big body. Barnett, Pitt Brown and Perry were the big liabilities in covereage. Pitt Brown is awful and Perry just need more practice getting a deep enough drop into zone.

We have to beat Mich st hard and we need auburn to lose

Agreed. If Auburn wins, I think they will have a groundswell of support to make a case for #2 (and, hell, even #1), especially considering the media love-fest for the SEC. I'm not saying they will (or should) jump Ohio State, but there will definitely be enough conversation about it to make me worry.

things wont change until the big10 does better against other conferences. the perception is OSU's win streak doesn't mean much since it was against mediocre schools and they did not have to go to a bowl game last year.....two years of sub-par wins. Winnings streaks mean nothing without national championships.

Guys OSU is going to get curb stomped by Michigan st so what's the big deal. A one loss OSU will not be in the NCG.

I'm way more confident vs MSU than I was vs UM. I always thought Michigan's offense was way better player by player than how they had been playing during large stretches of the season. MSU are who they are. They don't have the players who are going to come out and all of a sudden turn it on on the offensive side of the ball. UM relied on a ton of misdirection to gain a lot of their yards. MSU is a power run team and OSU is STILL 5th in the country in RUsh D.

5th in the country means shit when you have played a bunch of shit teams all season long. OSU was exposed yesterday and if it wasn't for that horrible 2 point try at the end I'm willing to bet they would have lost in OT.

My day yesterday would have been awesome watching bama and OSU go down. One did now I have to wait a week to watch the other one go down.

5th in the country means shit when you have played a bunch of shit teams all season long. OSU was exposed yesterday and if it wasn't for that horrible 2 point try at the end I'm willing to bet they would have lost in OT.

My day yesterday would have been awesome watching bama and OSU go down. One did now I have to wait a week to watch the other one go down.

OSU has played 3 top 50 including 1 top 10 rushing offenses. Held them to an average of 118 yards and 1 total rushing td.