Best beer store in Columbus

Lauren

The Daily Growler.

/thread

I haven't been into the Growler scene, mainly due to the fact that I got a few filled in Dayton and ended up paying like $19/each for less then a Six-Pack :dumb:

Please tell me I can get a Growler filled there for close to $10?

Pace High Carryout (Pacemont & N High St in Clintonville).

Like Gentile's in Grandview, one of the first places in town (30+ years ago) to be known for carrying a huge selection of beers. I have not been in for some time, but I hear they have 6 growler taps now too.

Inb4 Jesse raves about some faggot place called Savor :gabe:

I dought that will happen. He and I were just talking about how that place has really made it hard to like them. They have some selection. But, the people there have become dicks. The good things they use to do, now they don't. Like, deliver beverage, for one thing. The good people that did work there are gone.

My last visit; we were the only ones in there, I asked about some drink, the guy was a huge D bag and pretty much said they don't carry that junk anymore. He just came across like some uppity elitest asshole.

Edited by Mojoe
Grammar kickng my ass one day at a time

I dought that will happen. He and I were just talking about how that place has really made it hard to like them. They have some selection. But, the people there have become dicks. The good things they use to do, now they don't. Like, deliver beverage, for one thing. The good people that did work there are gone.

My last visit, we were they only ones in there and I asked about some drink, they guy was a huge D bag, and pretty much said they don't carry that junk anymore. He just came across like some uppity elitest asshole.

I'm sure it had something to do with the Hopslam fiasco.

Inb4 Jesse raves about some faggot place called Savor :gabe:

Actually, I'm done with that place. Absolutely horrible customer service lately, which is what they were really good at.

I will drive a bit further and go to Weilands, Kenny road Market or Palmers.

Those or Anderson's gets my vote!

I'm sure it had something to do with the Hopslam fiasco.

It had nothing to do with that.

I had great service there before and after that. I really think, hope, if what people where saying happened, actually happened, that place would have been shut down. It could have been true, or just a good story, so I ignored it. But their customer service over the last few months has gone from bad to horrid.

They seem to have lost their one amazing beer knoweldge person who would bend over backwards to do what the customer wanted. I think that was the beginning if the end. The other guy that was ok must be off of his meds now. He was a dick to my wife when she went in there the other day, so we are done with them!

This is coming from someone who used to be one of their biggest fans.