Which do you like better top or bottom

TTQ B4U

which one  

58 members have voted

1. 1. which one

Top.

Looking at it, I'm thinking:

That's real nice looking. But I've had such horrible experiences with domestics... Well, let's build one online for fun. Aaand they don't bother to make sure their builder works with Chrome. This isn't helping to change my opinion about their attention to detail..

lol, This is the thread you were talking about earlier.

Not fair poll IMO

The above pictured Gen 2 V does NOT do the car justice.

Replace #2 with this photo and re run the poll:

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii37/jordancampbell2008/ctsv_zpsfm4wltux.jpg

PM me if you end up buying this one.

I wanted to keep the two the same color and close to the same as possible. If I re-run it I would have to find me two Tri-Color Pearls to do so with :)

Top. It's classy as fuck and screams Cadillac to me, where the Gen 2 (which I would still kill for) looks more muscular. I just prefer the more elegant (in my opinion) design.

I agree with this gentleman.

The front on the top one, not the hood or fenders but the actual front, does kinda bother me compared to the bottom one, but overall, as I mentioned, I share the quoted poster's sentiments.

This is an auto car.

NEVER returned your PMs? C'mon man.

I just looked back to be sure, and I stopped counting at 10 PMs sent to you, and over the course of that time, you bought another car somewhere else.

Since your last PM, I never found one that met all your criteria and price. The three that you linked me that you found were all sold.

Authoritative Response Level 9

When I post three times in a row, I always vote for the best looking car - which, in the OP, is the Top. The Bottom looks dated.

^^ both of these.

I'm going to throw my best Clay impression upon all of you and shock the come but not others by going 180* the other way back to what I looked at a while ago and still up until a certain VAG lover here finally pushed me over the edge and I'm going with sloppy seconds on Jone's old Audi S4...only perhaps a 2013-2014 year.

What really did it for me is complicated yet not. I'm not an extremest on much of anything including performance. We all strive for balance and that's what the S4 offers me.

This is a company car that will see snow and rain and to me, performance is defined by both straight line and handling of curves in ALL kinds of conditions. AWD is flat out fucking fun and has it's place in Ohio even in summer with rain. FWD does suck and RWD while fun can-suck at times. I'm tired of compromising.

Being honest...I love RWD, had plenty of fun with my S2000, Torquey TT 300Z and a our old MBZ but today, I don't trust myself to keep her straight as I talk, use my GPS and plain fucking have fun while tooling around and even when I'm out just dicking around running errands. I'd likely put the fucker sideways at some point because I like to push limits and I can't have that happen so easily.

That said, a Chipped and Tuned Stage 2 S4 will give me 9/10 the performance of either of these Caddy's and do so much more often an in all kinds of conditions with ease. There's also a little Euro Import lover in me that is drawing me back to one.

Lastly, as nice as the Caddy's are inside and feature filled with fun and comfort, the Audi flat out lays it all down in a package that's hard to beat. The new ones are damn nice inside and America has yet to get on par with them.

Transmission Wise, it's be the ONLY auto/DSG that I've ever driven that shifts the way I wanted it to without touching the paddles. My most recent and now 3rd drive in one sealed that for me. The 7spd auto really is a blast to drive and I don't miss the shifting. Won't miss it at all in heavy traffic either.

I give it a 8/10 in style and looks but that's only because it's not an in-your-face come at me bro looking car that of course we all want even if we don't admit it. That's okay though as it's also not going to call out to the OSP when they see a fairly nondescript 4 door rolling down the highway either. I skirt my fair share of tickets already in my Fusion let alone a fucking CTS-V or pimped out anything.

The only downside will be potential maintenance and repair costs. That's okay though as I don't see it blowing up or grenading. If it becomes risky or unreliable, I'll just trade or sell it.

Anyway, S4, Here I come. Now the fun part.....wait out the weather and work with the market on finding a nice low mileage one to clean up for summer.

Obviously, you are a "bottom" as well.

Cornfused :confused:

I actually like the top, the Top V pictured.....the VSport better inside and out. Different for sure as it is bigger and styling wise it's a bit edgy up front and smooth in the back. However overall, the S4 beats it for what I need and am looking for out of a daily.