Thank you UPS man

Miller

Looks great man!

miller runnin on da rimz for the ultimate in weight reduction.

how much are you going to pay to beat me this time? federal money, or are we stepping all the way up to re-71r money? surely you're not joining team full-on-mega-cheater-racing-slick?

I'll be expecting a text :)

You know it ;)

Looks great man!

how much are you going to pay to beat me this time?

Thanks Rymer. Not sure. I'm thinking around the 150-180tw range?

Now just make sure you get the right tires to go with those if you're using them for autocross ;)

I bought these from Tom for Autocross. Haven't decided on a tire yet but it won't be an all season!

http://i.imgur.com/zxpo0Po.jpg

Need 200TW for autocross - Plenty of good options:

In personal ranking order:

1) Bridgestone RE71R

2) Hankook RS3 -V2

3) BFG Rival S

4) Dunlop Direzza Z2 Star Spec

Appendix A: Bridgestone is #1 for sure, but will wear a little faster.... 2,3, and 4 will be interchangeable based on other people's opinions, but I think you will be much happier with any of those.

Yes to Stones....and please refer back to 'Appendix A' :p

ha, fair enough. I know a local guy that went to the bridgestones on an S2000 and went from severly mid pack to top 5 in local non SCCA events. They seem to be "the" tire this year.

ha, fair enough. I know a local guy that went to the bridgestones on an S2000 and went from severly mid pack to top 5 in local non SCCA events. They seem to be "the" tire this year.

Yup, Kyle Herbst just won STX at the National Pro Solo in Wilmington last weekend and won the Super Challenge....basically won the 'whole thing' for the weekend. He is on the Stones.

http://www.solomatters.com/2015_tire_rack_wilmington_spring_prosolo_event_recap

Haven't they always been "the" tire, people just didn't want to pay "the" price for them.. same deal with michelins

:yuno:

Every year there is a new/ or improved crop of autox tires.

In the past, the the RE-11 was a good tire, but not top crop of autocross tires honestly.

People who care, will pay, those who don't will buy poverty federals.

Hankook was the tire last year. Now this year they are a second behind the top tire, seriously.

I've seen 1.41 G peak max in turns and 1.2 Gs constant loading throughout the turn.

Bridgestone nailed the tire this year. If you aren't running the tire you're not going to be at the top of your game. Easy as that.

:yuno:

Every year there is a new/ or improved crop of autox tires.

In the past, the the RE-11 was a good tire, but not top crop of autocross tires honestly.

People who care, will pay, those who don't will buy poverty federals.

Touche