2016 Snowmageddon... (what a pathetic winter we are having)

mrs.cos

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my wife is sending me pictures and video of Easton...looks like they have almost 2 inches over there.

I'm looking out my window here in Dublin calling her crazy cause there's nothing on the ground here.

Yeah, its gross over here. Can't wait for the 2 hour drive home because some dickbag that has AWD/4wd, thinks they can drive as fast as they want, and wads their shit up on the freeway.

Nothing in Plain City to report, went down to Grove Port to pickup some tires and around the Broad/Grove City area it went from a little drizzle to big ass flakes in a matter of seconds. Last a few minutes, loaded up head back to the shop and everything stopped as soon as I crossed back north of 70.

Haven't even gotten my snowboard out of the bag this year :(

Yeah, its gross over here. Can't wait for the 2 hour drive home because some dickbag that has AWD/4wd, thinks they can drive as fast as they want, and wads their shit up on the freeway.

Are you talk'n to me ;)

Working from home today.

Got to the freeway ramp and it was backed up horrible. Decided to pull up Google maps and all red/orange (Definitely a WFH day). Makes me appreciate being in a technology job (At least for this piece)..

Have AWD, but obviously most of Columbus does not. Or most are mentally deficient (Betting on the second one)..