Nice weather, what did you do?

SRTurbo04

With this awesome 50 degree February day, what did you get done while the weathers nice?

took the kid out on her bike, let her bounce for hours of end. Got to organize the garage while she bounced( free baby sitter lol)

Hope you all got to enjoy some of warn weather.

Ps dont mind the miss spelling of February lol failed

http://i1027.photobucket.com/albums/y334/kbrowerpics/FullSizeR_zps8m1y8oii.jpg

http://i1027.photobucket.com/albums/y334/kbrowerpics/Screenshot_2017-02-05-16-53-06-1_zpsvem97spw.png

Edited by Paul

After driving and TRYING 3 car washes planning to just do some undercarriage salt blasting I said screw it and just bought a new hose and washed at home lol.

I cant find a single self serve wash it your self car wash up here near lewis center/polaris.its ridiculous!

I cant find a single self serve wash it your self car wash up here near lewis center/polaris.its ridiculous!

Yeah I know I work in Lewis Center and always want a DIY for on the way home.

Only ones are over by Sancus and by the tracks towards Worthington. Too far South. :(

Ran a bunch of errands to soak up as much time outside as I could. Did 2 laps each around the neighborhood with each dog, cleaned up the yard of their land minds and then cleaned out the garage a bit while working on some products out there. Then I ate and watched the best Superbowl that I can remember even though I really didn't have much interest initially in given the teams in play. It was great though.

drank beer with buddies and ran the smokers all day......matter of fact that's the same thing I did yesterday too....and the day before

What did you smoke? I love smoking meat, been doing a lot of bacon recently. Its so easy and delicious. I will never buy store bacon ever again.

I replaced the serpentine belt and a left turn signal bulb on my car yesterday. Exciting stuff :D

What did you smoke? I love smoking meat, been doing a lot of bacon recently. Its so easy and delicious. I will never buy store bacon ever again.

I replaced the serpentine belt and a left turn signal bulb on my car yesterday. Exciting stuff :D

Brisket, baby backs, beef ribs, a flat of pastrami my buddy brined, and chicken wings. I do alot of smoking. Not as often as I used too though. Few years ago me and 2 buddies did some contests around the state. Didn't do too bad. Got calls at all but 1 and our best was in Marietta where we placed 3rd in ribs, 6th in pork butt, and 10th in chicken. Never did shit with brisket which has always puzzled me. Our brisket is money......I think our problem was wrapping it and losing the bark.