I got a new Mustang

Aaron

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing! I keep throwing around buying something like a Mustang (a few years older though) to buy as an all around reliable fun toy. They seem to be alright at everything. I had the realization that every second my Porsche isn't done is a second I am not autocrossing/doing track days/whatever.

Congrats. My younger brother drive his up from Alabama a couple weeks ago. It's the same color and looks awesome in person. I drove it on a 91 degree day with 111 degree inlet temps and it pulled hard all the way to redline. It's a sweet car.

Amazing! I keep throwing around buying something like a Mustang (a few years older though) to buy as an all around reliable fun toy. They seem to be alright at everything. I had the realization that every second my Porsche isn't done is a second I am not autocrossing/doing track days/whatever.

Did you ever decide on that seat setup or brake lines? I need some of your Legacy cash for mine. 👀

Did you ever decide on that seat setup or brake lines? I need some of your Legacy cash for mine. 👀

Ha ha undecided still at the moment. I am still keeping it in mind! Haven't decided if the project is on hold for this year or not. May buy a house first.

How often do you drive GT350s?

Guy down the way owns one, and a handful of Fox bodies and SN bodies. He borrows my truck from time to time so we trade off. Even let me put the car seat it once since he sees how clean I keep my truck. :nod:

I break all my cars in hard and it hasn't failed me yet. We shall see how this goes as these like to drink the 5w50.

I read this the first time and glanced over it....but reviews on the car are showing it can drink a quart every 1,500 miles? WOW!