So you think your minivan was bad....

TTQ B4U

This one was pretty bad inside and out but in the end, even miracles can be worked.

2007 Honda Oddy with over 200k miles of abuse from 4 kids, mom and a dad who really just gave up on it and tossed it my way as a possible last ditch effort.

Let's just say for the small investment in getting it cleaned up, he's now saved the cost of a new vehicle as that purchase is going to be put off for another year or so.

Before image: Swirled and scratched to the max

original.jpg

Little compound, little polish mixed with a Flex 3401 polisher and some elbow grease

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

The inside wasn't much better

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Holy shit...:eek:

Dude, it looks more like you replaced the floor mats with new. Not too shabby. :)

LOL! Right? The cool thing is I've found the right combo of cleaner and steam that seems to really cut through things. It also helps that I was able to clean the matts outside the vehicle too. I wish the rest of the carpet just velcro'd in and could come out easily.

Thankfully it was leather inside otherwise I'd have to charge twice as much as fabric in this thing would have been brutal.

I think I lost 5lbs in water weight steaming it too :o

Did you clean up the headlight lenses ? Looking at the floor mats holy chit!

Just a quick hit as we ordered ebay replacements the other day and they are plug and play swap outs. Due in Saturday. can't see it here but his factory originals are cracking from inside out.