Sep 16 Sat Ride / New concord ?

NinjaDoc

5 hours ago, JustinNck1 said:

Sorry, I'll be getting on a cruise ship the 16th so I'll be out of town.

Shucks next time, if you coming to Nc also let me know I might be able to join a day with you guys. I am guessing 2talltim fam might be going with you guys ? You guys always did cruise in the past iirc. 

20 hours ago, NinjaDoc said:

Shucks next time, if you coming to Nc also let me know I might be able to join a day with you guys. I am guessing 2talltim fam might be going with you guys ? You guys always did cruise in the past iirc. 

Tim is on an Alaskan cruise, I’m going to the Caribbean.

• Upvote 1

So to recap current attendance.

@NinjaDoc     In

@Gpaw          In

@Tonik           In

@B-Mac          In

@durk             Possible pussy

@Uncle Punk   Probable pussy

@Pauly            Pussy

@JustinNck1    Pussy

@2talltim          Pussy

@Casper           Pussy

• Haha 2

How about @Howabusa didn't see any post from him in recent times, he always rode. Tony & Brian prolly don't like bigger groups. @marlboro man seems to be enjoying upper north east.  Other than that don't see anyone else being active in here and riding anymore 😞

18 hours ago, NinjaDoc said:

Other than that don't see anyone else being active in here and riding anymore 😞

Well, not eggzackly true....although I'm not one of the Ohio Rider OGs who did a lot of riding together over the years.  Some good riders I hook up with in Cinti.

I'm in SW OH so it doesn't make any sense for me to ride almost 3 hours to the start when I can jump across the river and ride the twisty goodness of NKY in under 20 min.

Was out last Sunday for a 200 mile romp in the backwoods through major metropolitan areas like Grant's Lick, Butler, Kelat, Berry, Boyd's Station, Morgan, Mt Zion, Beaverlick, and of course, Rabbit Hash.  Took the ferry back across the river to home.

Doing a lot of day riding and still trying to get back my form and stamina from the crash last July.  At 72-soon-to-be-73, bones don't heal near as fast as they do when you're 50-something, and regaining muscle and flexibility is an even longer battle.  🤬

• Like 1

Just made it home from a overnight stop in Moorfield, WV. 187miles in 3.5hrs. 2 gas stops. Lot's of fog this morning.  

New Concord is a 1hr. drive in the morning.  I will try to be on time "Do Not Wait"  

@Gpaw Sorry for late response team. Is 8:45 meet time okay with all.

@B-Mac come come come it's easy peasy for a cuckoo crazy rider like you :) 

@Tonik thinking 83-78-260-26-800 all the way to river. Based on time we prolly have to peel off and cross the river and head south at that point of time. today we road the other side 676 555 78 etc then started climbing north to old battlegrounds of 800 646 164 9 etc

Then back down to Cambridge now.

shoveling away 550-600 miles per day last two days. Tomorrow will be another 600+ day to get back all the way home

todays weather and all these roads forgot how good they were. Took them for granted for many years. After the break to come back and do it, it's entirely different experience. Esp 555 avoided longest time thinking it's still broken up pavement but the part up to 78 from 676 was really good and so excellent. 

yes Pauly you won the bet, I thought you knew. First bike that I kept over a year now :) and be keeping long time. 13k miles on it already 

IMG_2942.jpeg

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, NinjaDoc said:

thinking 83-78-260-26-800 all the way to river. Based on time we prolly have to peel off and cross the river and head south at that point of time. today we road the other side 676 555 78 etc then started climbing north to old battlegrounds of 800 646 164 9 etc

Perfect.

Pick me up at the Pilot in Caldwell, you will be there 10 AM at the latest. To make New Concord by 830 I would have to leave at 630 at the latest. This way I can leave a bit later. 

• Upvote 1

I won’t be making this boys. I rode in to work this morning and froze my butt off. It’s gonna be the same temperature tomorrow morning. I ran this morning as a test run. That was only like 35 minutes. Gonna pass on hours of cold morning riding. Speed safe.

• Sad 1