NEW Bike Night

yotaman88210

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is suckin'

I was plannin' on comin' down to the Pony tomorrow to use a gift cert for a new front tire before Saturday's ride to Niagara.....Then headin' over to BWR for the innaugural event

So much for killin' 2 birds with one stone

They have a covered 16foot x 16foot stage for the band! :D Also, if anyone knows a band they would like to have play for a bike night, let me know. June and most of july are already booked.

Edited by yotaman88210

I'm probably gonna be there... but i'm just gonna throw this out there, I hope the food is better there than it is at the campus location. Me and the co-workers got sick from the food today... it did taste good.

This is suckin'

I was plannin' on comin' down to the Pony tomorrow to use a gift cert for a new front tire before Saturday's ride to Niagara.....Then headin' over to BWR for the innaugural event

So much for killin' 2 birds with one stone

I'm not understanding what the problem is???? :confused: Unless you don't call me as soon as you get close to town, then we'll have a problem boy! :beating:;)

I'm probably gonna be there... but i'm just gonna throw this out there, I hope the food is better there than it is at the campus location. Me and the co-workers got sick from the food today... it did taste good.

I ate there and the wings were awesome!! Good sauces and you cant really beat the prices for the event! 99cent tenders! Giggity!

I'm not understanding what the problem is???? :confused: Unless you don't call me as soon as you get close to town, then we'll have a problem boy! :beating:;)

^^ +1

roflmao.gif I'm feelin' the love guys!! hero.gif

Not lookin' good though....Already been raining up here

And Michael.....I was already down there Saturday bubba.....And YOU didn't come see ME! :p

Yea, and guess who he volunteered to drive his drunk ass everywhere?? ;) When am I supposed to get wasted? I should totally get to drink tonight, especially after crashing....

drinking after a wreck could cause complications with reducing the swelling. also the effects of the alcohol could disguise any other problems that could arise within 24-48 hours prior to the wreck. due to the possiblity of these complications i strongly advise that you do not drink and allow zero to get plastered tonight.

i made all of that up except for the last sentence:D