fuck your repsol

Kip Drordy

I'm not a tremendous fan.... I think it's a little to gaudy. It's nice for sure, but I would expect a lot more in the sleek department of ducati. This looks like something kawi would throw up. Not something ducati would masterfully design. But that's me?

I'm not a tremendous fan.... I think it's a little to gaudy. It's nice for sure, but I would expect a lot more in the sleek department of ducati. This looks like something kawi would throw up. Not something ducati would masterfully design. But that's me?

I think that Nicky hayden had a say in the looks since it's a nicky hayden edition.

in case you didn't bother to click the link with the picture,

http://www.cyclenews.com/articles/road-racing/2009/07/02/the-nicky-hayden-ducati

At least these guys can actually ride a bike...

Oh snap!

True though. Dude wins championship in '06 then just gets worse and worse. Yes Rossi had a bad year and some flukes that year which put Hayden as the champ, but that's racing. There's no such thing as a perfect season. But damn Hayden is going south fast!

I think that Nicky hayden had a say in the looks since it's a nicky hayden edition.

in case you didn't bother to click the link with the picture,

http://www.cyclenews.com/articles/road-racing/2009/07/02/the-nicky-hayden-ducati

yeah i figured as much, i didnt feel like clicking the link because i was cruising on the phone... still dont like it all to much :p