So what would you do?

Lunatik3

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow I wake up and the drama explodes when non of u OR people had nothing to do with it wow ...I'm really sorry lunatik has to be like that but this has nothing to do with any of u I just wish he would keep it between me and him and not drag everyone else into it

So... I'll just come out and ask you... are the allegations that Mr. Lunatik has claimed on this thread true about you? Did you lie to his girlfriend about giving her a bike? A simple yes or no, if you got the stones...

And if the allegations ARE true.. can you understand why he would be a little salty at you? And did you apologize?

So... I'll just come out and ask you... are the allegations that Mr. Lunatik has claimed on this thread true about you? Did you lie to his girlfriend about giving her a bike? A simple yes or no, if you got the stones...

And if the allegations ARE true.. can you understand why he would be a little salty at you? And did you apologize?

And did you bring enough free bikes for everyone? :lol:

Oh snap!! Answer wisely...

...and did you, or did you not, try to flirt with V4junkie to get free beer? Did or did not Mr. Anderson pick up your tab for some wings (< $10) that you couldn't afford, without even offering him a teriyaki sauce handjob with full release?

What say you Mr. jizzle?

His silence means that the story must be true.

All signs point to TRUE. Apparently dewd is not only a pathological, he is also a coward... but somehow his ass remains unkicked:confused:

A remarkably simple device comprising mostly of string and pelvic thrusting

:ttiwwop: