beginners ride to coshocton roads saturday

MidgetTodd

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I'm ready to go again. Might have to wait for the body to recover but I'm good.

i was thinking the same thing after i broke off. i was like damn it i should have went on the rest im not done yet!!!

I think pedro was the only one with a camera today.

the chick on the gsxr had one i cant remember her name tho. busahaughy maybe???

:lol:

I had fun on the ride today too. I got split up with you guys after we pulled away from the bridge. As soon as we pulled off my grip practically pulled off into my hands, apparently I lost a bar end on the ride somewhere. I doubled back to the bridge and couldn't find it. By the time I got going you guys were long gone so I rode 60 to 541 and then on to Columbus. It was actually kinda good I headed back to Columbus because I had to help my little sis with her car. Thanks for putting the ride on. I'll upload the few pics I took in a sec.

good meeting you again pedro. i was wondering why you doubled back, guess i know now :D

Thanks I had fun. I really wanted to go on that second loop too. :( Maybe next time we can hit that second loop after we stop for the free gas at your place.:D

mandie's going to kill you brian :lol:

you have to make sure you point that one out to her :lol:

Thanks I had fun. I really wanted to go on that second loop too. :( Maybe next time we can hit that second loop after we stop for the free gas at your place.:D

haha last i checked the gas wasnt free unless you had that special card of mine that bills it to the company hahaha :D

You guys suck, I thought I would get at least one taker.

You’re lucky we like you and know you’re kidding and instigating or else it'd be on, all of us are ready for an ethugging throw down on this one

And what happened to you anyway I was hoping you’d make it down again we had a fast after ride ride that you’ve liked

http://www.ohio-riders.com/showpost.php?p=301804&postcount=143

I had plans that fell through but were replaced before I could call dibs on this ride. We took home grown tomatoes to grandma, and then took her to visit her sister, who is in a nursing home, then we took her out to eat, then we took her grocery shopping and then out for ice cream. It really was a nice day so no regrets.

http://ohio-riders.net/showpost.php?p=283486&postcount=103

If you knew enough to tell people to STFU if they weren’t on this ride then I would have hoped you were aware of the thread from the last ride. That was one of several posts I made in defense of the last successful Coshocton ride. I'm not saying this ride was a failure just that the next time you might want to go faster because less people wreck.

It's true' date=' I've seen him eat. He's got one of those "skinny metabolism's" where no matter what you eat

you actually lose weight! I fuckin hate you. ;)[/quote']

The spot the blue katana that went down was the same one you went offroadin on when Tom, you and I went out there last year. That Short gravely ass S curve.

I need to save the pic that shows 20ish motorcycles parked in the middle of the road while the guy who crashed is tended to by the medic who's house he crashed in front of and everybody is standing in the street eating popsicles.

I was telling this story to a friend and he thought I was full of shit, and then I started thinking I was full of shit, but then I remembered that I was there.

I think I can make that happen but might have to give up the zip ties.

dont you have a little room between the compressor and medical kit? Right next to the Sams Club zip tie pack.

You know what, when someone crashes I dont think they care what color the zipties are so just carry black(because it matches my bike) and dump the other 20 colors

The spot the blue katana that went down was the same one you went offroadin on when Tom, you and I went out there last year. That Short gravely ass S curve.

Yeah, thats like a 5mph left-hand turn, can't really call that a curve can ya :p

had a blast in coshocton , thanks sent out to 1000rrrider for the lead , didnt realize how nice the roads were up there (being from the city and all) hope everyone is recovering nicely . Will be comming to the next run , also enjoyed meeting some of the newer guys