What holster do you use to conceal?

Outlawz69

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
How do you guys recommend carrying with a tshirt? Like I said, I have a pocket holster in the mail, but other than that, man it'd be hard!

DeSantis "Tuck This" IWB fits my .38 snubbie well and is super-comfy. Don't even realize it's there most of the time. I don't like them for auto-loaders though. They have an extra mag-pouch on the front that just takes up extra space.

DeSantis "Tuck This" IWB fits my .38 snubbie well and is super-comfy. Don't even realize it's there most of the time. I don't like them for auto-loaders though. They have an extra mag-pouch on the front that just takes up extra space.

Little bit of a zombie thread but that's okay :) I use my Kholster now... super comfy

Little bit of a zombie thread but that's okay :) I use my Kholster now... super comfy

Those Kholster seem like they are too much for a IWB. What I mean is, they look like a lot of holster for a IWB concealment. I just use one of these. It's comfy, hardly even know it's there anymore, even while sitting.

My bad. Getting a feel for the forum. My other forum scolds you like a puppy that just pissed on the carpet if you don't use the Search Function on something that was discussed last in 2007.:dunno:

Hey curby I got a right handed galco iwb holster I am looking to get rid of. it fit my pt 145 think it made for a glock19? Anyways it will almost fit my xd but the front is to thick. I am also left handed so I was using this sob, and have got a new iwb for my xd. if it fits you can have it for 10 bucks.

looks like this. STOWNGO1.jpg

Edited by speedytriple

• 1 year later...
Hey curby I got a right handed galco iwb holster I am looking to get rid of. it fit my pt 145 think it made for a glock19? Anyways it will almost fit my xd but the front is to thick. I am also left handed so I was using this sob, and have got a new iwb for my xd. if it fits you can have it for 10 bucks.

looks like this. STOWNGO1.jpg

I know its been year, but do you still have this?

crossbreed supertuck they aren't the cheapest holster, but very comfortable for all day wear. I prefer horsehide but that is just me. They are invisible once on and you can tuck your shirt and still not be noticed!

I carried a full size xdm 9mm in a supertuck with no issues I barely noticed it there even with 20 rnds of 9mm. I like the supertuck because it has two belt clips instead of one so it stays put. All around comfortable holster.

I'm looking for something I can tuck a shirt in too when needed. How well does the supertuck do

That?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DeSantis "Tuck This" is a nylon iwb that you can tuck a shirt over. I have for both my 442 revolver and my G19. I cut off the extra magazine holder on the G19 holster though. Around $30 at most gun stores.

Supertuck is nice.

Here's mine

DW-CCO.jpg

Pretty sure that's not a Supertuck, as they all have Kydex bodies.

Nice firearm, though.

KHolster, Crossbreed Supertuck, Galco Kingtuck, and Comp-tac Minotaur all are basically the same, tuckable holster, leather back with a kydex body.

Can change out the bodies on the Comp-tac.

Edited by jblosser
kingtuck, not tuckthis

Pretty sure that's not a Supertuck, as they all have Kydex bodies.

Nice firearm, though.

KHolster, Crossbreed Supertuck, Galco Kingtuck, and Comp-tac Minotaur all are basically the same, tuckable holster, leather back with a kydex body.

Can change out the bodies on the Comp-tac.

Thanks.

Not a Supertuck. Was following up on my prior post about my Milt Sparks Versa Max 2 IWB holster.

I just like nice leather for my 1911's. While my plastic pistol is carried in a kydex holster from Raven Concealment.