$1,000,000 for you if...

Likwid

Wow... that was... um... ya.

It was a great relationship i see huh?

i was happily married for 3 years and unhappily married for 3 years, the first 3 years we was together was unhappy! then we split up and i was happily married for 3 more years while we was split up then divorced and still happy! any other Q & A? :lol:

i was happily married for 3 years and unhappily married for 3 years, the first 3 years we was together was unhappy! then we split up and i was happily married for 3 more years while we was split up then divorced and still happy! any other Q & A? :lol:

Nope... no Q&A from me... I was nervous to make the first comment. Whew...

So that begs the question if the initial answer is no... for how much?

well, i was making the joke that since pounds are worth more than dollars that that might make me consider it.

but, in reality, i wouldnt do it. i'm not rich, but i have everything i need.

everyone dies. so what if i just speed up the process a little bit? i get a million dollars, they get to leave their crappy life and learn all the mysteries of the universe. its win win.

you know i pray all the time that my ex pulls out of work in her car alone in front of a RTA in Dayton and gets so dismembered that a blood test and dental work has to be what identifies her remains...... prayer is free, and i hope god is listening to my prayers!!!!

no other comments.....

Dayum! :wtf:

^^^:lol: wasnt a bad relationship just a bad pick for a mother.....

You must really hate your mother after you divorced her. :D

I use to have a turbo controller for genesis. Test your might was very easy! haha. Just held the two buttons down! :D

Yeah, I got one of those for my SNES eventually too. Better living through technology, GREAT SUCCESS!!!

Don't think that I'd do it...

Like Yota so eloquently put it, karma is a bitch.

Not to mention, what if the entire point of the game is for the networks to increase ratings/revenue without losing a dime?

Knowing just how human nature lends itself to be susceptible to greed and immorality, they know that there are a SHIT TON of people in the world who would take this offer... So what do you do?

HAVE EACH CONTESTANT KILL THE PREVIOUS WEEK'S WINNER!

Since the show will be taped, and not live... You wouldn't really know that you're killing the previous winner (so it seems "random" to you). And you die a week later... Right before the check clears.:eek: