Pics of your pets...Lets see 'em!

ohdaho

These are my girls Roxie (the brindle pit/boxer mutt) then my Sadie girl (the little black mutt that we dont know her breed)

IMG_3972.jpg

This is what we came home to after the IMS in cleveland. I bought an ottoman and they had a field day with the Styrofoam and cardboard.

IMG_4365.jpg

Nice.... here are my stickdogs. Not enough meat on them to make a meal, but man can they run! picture.php?albumid=1205&pictureid=13222&thumb=1

Yeah, how many times have we been on the Loveland Trail walking along and someone says "awwww, is your dog sick? It's so skinny!" Ummm no, it's a greyhound, dumbass. Hell, she eats 6 cups of food a day!

• 3 months later...

I started this thread on RideOhio and it was a big hit, so I thought I would start one here! You can proudly show off the furry or feathered (or scaly) members of your family. I'll start!

My dogs are Deacon and Dakota. They are both 5 yrs old. Deacon is a Jug (Jack Russell/Pug) and Dakota is a Borador (Black Lab/Border Collie). I am including a picture of my Golden Retriever Cosmo because I just had to have him put down on Monday and it is too hard not to include him in the family pics. I have 4 cats - Lily, Max, Buster, and Oliver. I also have 2 rabbits - Trix and Biscuit. Oh yeah, I have some fish too.

biscuit1.th.jpg26826384075357180707747.th.jpgmaxheadset.th.png

p4190019h.th.jpgimage161k.th.jpgp7050044.th.jpg

p4110120.th.jpgp4270054k.th.jpg34105408848482180707747.th.jpg

img69.imageshack.usimg69768426826384075357180707747.jpg

its actually a couch potato. not a cat.

Could be...

This is my baby. She is Going on 6 years. She has been there through thick and thin. Always happy to see dad when he comes through the door and tries to tear his rotator cuff again when playing ball. Definately keeps the arthritis out of the socket.

The second in my better half and our little baby. Saved her from a liter of Parvo pups that were destined to die. she is 1 of 3 or a liter of 8 that made it. Brought her home and had no clue what we had gotten outselves into. Now she is a great pup. Always right by my side.

I am talking about the Springer in the picture. :D

I dont have pictures of the other two... I used to.

Edited by Beegreenstrings

That white cat on the lower right is huge!

I know hahahaha! He hides most of the time, so I attribute his weight to that. He's doing his "monorail cat" impression in that picture.

funny-pictures-fat-monorail-cat.jpg

Edited by saralynn518