Ride! 9/2/07

rockybalboa

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the route is not set in stone only the area we will be in is set. if we can get a few more people to show up maybe we could let xb12s lead the slow group.thanks alot fireman343 i was even going to pay you a complment but instead go fuck yourself.

Why would I lead up the slow group? I'd imagine I'd fall somewhere in the medium group... Unless that was a jab at me...

:sheepfucker:

Your English teacher should be shot...

That being said; the point of this site is to meet other riders, not to claim you have bigger balls than someone else. Don't beat around the bush man. If you want to call someone out, fucking do it. Then if that person chooses to accept, you all go have a "who has the bigger balls" contest by yourselves. Don't organize a group ride, then plan on pushing your limits and trying to get other riders to push their limits just to prove who is a better rider. That's how accidents happen.

Now that I got that out of my system, if this is going to be a ride open to everyone and fun is encouraged, I'll be there. If this is going to be a nut-swinging convention, count me out.

Thank you. I think the last time I tried to prove something to someone other than myself was in HS.

+1 Anyone can ride fast on the street,especially in the straights..Its not what its all about...If your really that awesome then do it on the track where most will get a reality check.....Just play it safe on the ride guys and gals.

Truth. I'm planning a track day this year just so I can get smoked... and learn. :grin:

I plan on riding with XB12Ss, I don't really know what his intentions are.So,......we may end up wit youz guyz.

Honestly, this ride feels sketchy to me... Open invite to all, with the specification of it being a fast ride. I enjoy a spirited romp through the twisties and tend to only push myself when I'm solo... I've seen too many people come into situtations with too much gusto and end up fucked due to the goading of the group mentality. Then again, that's just my $0.02, which is worth much less in some circles...

There is nothing sketchy going on at all.I never expected to get this many responses. I figured this ride would end up being a race between my friends and a group of guys from this site.I guess I was wrong.I still plan on keeping this a fast paced ride but it will have to be slower than my normal speed thruogh this area. There will only be one group that will wait for the rest of the group at all stop signs,stop lights and confusing intersections.Sorry if this disappoints anybody but with the amount of riders going this is the best way to insure everyone has fun.I'm still up for a good race if one of those "fast" guys is upset by my posts, and I'll be on my slower and older bike for this ride.

:sheepfucker:

Your English teacher should be shot...

That being said; the point of this site is to meet other riders, not to claim you have bigger balls than someone else. Don't beat around the bush man. If you want to call someone out, fucking do it. Then if that person chooses to accept, you all go have a "who has the bigger balls" contest by yourselves. Don't organize a group ride, then plan on pushing your limits and trying to get other riders to push their limits just to prove who is a better rider. That's how accidents happen.

Now that I got that out of my system, if this is going to be a ride open to everyone and fun is encouraged, I'll be there. If this is going to be a nut-swinging convention, count me out.

+1

If I was going to be in town, I would've made the trip..until I saw it was just about getting someone's rocks sucked off. I'm all about having fun..and I like the twisties and speed! but what fun is it if half of the group gets left behind and the other half is runnin from the cops?

Count me out.

SWEET,now with buells going on their own ride we won't have to worry about mechanical problems on our ride. Those things are made by H.D.

And the award for the uneducated dumbass statement of year goes to.... rockybalboa!

Congrats, you're wrong!

And the award for the uneducated dumbass statement of year goes to.... rockybalboa!

Congrats, you're wrong!

actually an uneducated statement would have no proof backing it up. are we to just go by your word? here is some proof http://www.jdpower.com/autos/ratings/motorcycles

now look at the chart, buell is below average on 3 areas, they are kind to products and dont say they just plain suck but use the term "the rest". i have a consumers report online subscription and cant link here because of password but on there any buell is on the do not buy list.

don't be mad you bought a heavy, slow, hot and nervous handling motorcycle. just look at the good points, it might be comfy for some to ride, cheaper on insurance, lots of torque down low and good looking to some.

so who is the non backed up dumb ass now? only as you put it.

Congrats, you're wrong!

BTW i put up a poll in my mind and i cant decide if you are a TURD SANDWICH or a GIANT DOUCHE.

maybe I should put a poll up here to what most people think. who voted in your poll for "uneducated dumbass statement of the year" maybe we should recall it and see who votes for you.

also are you serious about calling a air cooled harley/buell engine reliable? they cant even finish an 18 lap AMA race with buell do to engine problems, and i would bet my left or right nut that the motor in those bikes just don't get pulled out of xb12s. maybe a little custom work and building of the engine. just in case yours is a way better built motor with more reliability here is the phone for buell 1-414-343-8400, they might appreciate your xb12s motor with no mechanical problems or any developing ones so they can finish a 18 lap race

Wow. You boys need to grow up a tad.

"uneducated dumbass"

"TURD SANDWICH"

"GIANT DOUCHE"

Seriously guys? Come on... just enjoy the fact that you all ride. I don't care if you ride a fucking 1956 Honda Dream or a 1977 Vespa, as long as you're on two wheels and don't endanger others.

If you don't belive J.D. power I'm up for a real world challlenge. Lets ride to the flordia keys the weekend after next. I have an old GSXR with 30,000 miles on it. Lets get together and ride down there if your brand new Buell will make it that far.

ok please help me out in my poll http://ohio-riders.net/showthread.php?t=5649

Fuck you and fuck your poll douchebag. Asshats like yourself are the reason for splinter groups.

Try validating your bruised ego by doing something, instead of trying to be an internet toughguy.

Have a nice day.