Mornin. Nice place y'all got here.

MadMadame

Just moved up here Sat from Atlanta, and NeverEnough (and Jagr!!) suggested I check this place out-so here I be. :D Ride an 05 SV650 with a few things done to her, but a friend in GA is watching it til I'm able to get it (and my dogs) up here. Used to riding all year, but apparently y'all have this stuff called "snow" and "ice" which means I might just have to buy an enclosed vehicle for the first time in a couple years....lol! Living with a few friends downtown Cleveland, looking for a job, yadda yadda etc etc. I don't bite (hard), so if you want to know anything, just ask! (no, I don't put out on the first date, sorry. ;))

-Michele

Edited by MadMadame

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys!

Been riding for about 4 years now, first bike was an 06 VStar 650 but then I wanted something different-always liked the SV's so when a chance came up to pretty much trade even, I took it.

And moving up here is...well, I guess you could call it my "reset button". Sometimes you just need to pack up and start over, you know? :o

+1 :lol:

And of all places in Ohio you picked Cleveland. Ouch. Not only do you get snow and ice, but you get lake effect snow.

Welcome though. There's a lot of good people on this site.

hey now I'm a born and raised Clevelander, I get to talk shit about my city...not you southern folk :lol:

And dealing with Lake Effect gives you some stones. Lived in Cinci for 5 years and they shut that city down with a 4in overnight dusting....pansies