Mornin. Nice place y'all got here.

MadMadame

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey now I'm a born and raised Clevelander, I get to talk shit about my city...not you southern folk :lol:

And dealing with Lake Effect gives you some stones. Lived in Cinci for 5 years and they shut that city down with a 4in overnight dusting....pansies

:plus1:Cleveland to us native 'landers is like our kid brother. The only ones allowed to pick on it are us. So fuck off! :D

Welcome to the northcoast, MM! I relocated back home about 9 years ago from sunny Jacksonville, FL (you know, ATL's most distant suburb) and do miss riding every day. But then again, having indoor plumbing and school text books that don't refer to the Civil War as "Current Events" is nice. Plus, snowball fights are a good way to relieve winter stress.

Nice choice of bike, BTW! Kind of a fan of twins.

Welcome' date=' but keep the language to a minimum. I'm easily offended. :([/quote']

that could be the fuggin funniest ghey azz sheit Ive heard all month you vulgar, repulsive , hatefull , evil bastage :D.

and I know youll take that as a compliment too !, as I ment it that way pauley

WTF? Are you drunk already or concentrating on her picture a little too much.

:lol: She just seems to be dealing with everyone pretty well! She doesn't seem to be bothered by the kind of antics that go on around here, with a few of the comments made in this thread.

And :wtf: is up with the single "L" in Michele? I just hadn't seen it much until the last few years, maybe I'm just too old to be cool, and in the loop anymore....