Mornin. Nice place y'all got here.

MadMadame

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And :wtf: is up with the single "L" in Michele? I just hadn't seen it much until the last few years, maybe I'm just too old to be cool, and in the loop anymore....

its french.

j/k.... what's up with all the silly 2 "L" michelles?? lame.

It's also cool to have a chick on here that actually rides.

Unlike the rest of these poser chicks and backpacks.

J/k? meh. Not really.

:D

:eek:

Even the dude in the paintin is reaching for her bewbs , damn

:rolleyes:

haha....yeah, you guys will be ok. ;) Y'all ain't nothin compared to the forum I left behind in GA......this may be a little too soon to tell, but you guys seem like you at least make an effort into being nice to each other....lol! :D

you should prolly wait a few more days before making judgement we can turn on each other in a heartbeat :rolleyes:

welcome to the forum! some of those condos in downtown are VERY nice, and right about now can be had for very little money (comparatively) whether you rent or buy.

hope you have fun. there are a ton of places to go in downtown (bars, clubs, other entertainment) as well as a very nice assortment of excellent restaurants.

if you get your bike up here in time, and we get a couple more nice days like this past weekend, i'm sure there will be a ride somewhere.

I'm POSITIVE there will be a ride somewhere.... I ride every weekend it is nice out. And if it is crazy nice out but it is during the weekday and I "have" to work....I always have to call off work cause I get sick with kawasaki-idis which the only cure for is lots of fresh air!

wrong it can also be permently cured by riding a honda or suzuki then youll be amune to anything kawi

Eh but then I would get honda-idis, suzuki-idis or yama-idis or something like that.... either way I still always seem to get sick on nice days....what a shame... I wish I could stay indoors and do blah work when it is crazy nice out....BUT I JUST WONT!...err uhmmm ahhh I mean, I CANT...cause ahhh I get sick;)