Which type of jacket do you prefer?

Jcroz91

For the price, Which do you prefer?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. For the price, Which do you prefer?

• Textile
    • Leather
    • Mesh

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i did have it checked out my cousin took it to cycle search and used all their shit and he said it looks good to go. he went to MMI and hes one of the mechanics there so i hope he knows what hes telling me. i never asked to if it was a 750 or not. he said it didnt look like the guy modded it much at all. he did say it could have been lightly laid down though
no it wasnt? wtf?

my mechanic woulda looked for shit like that. theres no wires cut up or anything. everything looks good like the bike is in MINT condition right now. esp under the fairings. only a tiny scrape on the back fairing.

is your mechanic the same guy that didn't notice the fairings weren't right?

Edited by OsuMj

well like i said thats just what i figuared. i had no idea they are plug and play. you guys just take a negative nancy approach to everything.

:lol: gosh, i love the term 'negative nancy" I also enjoy "debbie downer" fun.... anyway, they're just trying to help. If there is any chance you were mislead, you should want to know that kind of stuff so you can get it straighted out.

failboat will be coming soon

Oh, it arrived long ago, just he doesn't want to admit that it even exists, being a 19 y.o. baller and all.

I am glad to see that Jcroz is finally being willing to listen to the people here, that just MIGHT know a thing or two about bikes.... Especially after making a comment about cluster wires needing to be cut to replace it and all.....

yeah kiddo, i like ya better when you're not being a dbag ;):p

:D

i never said u guys knew less than me. but when ur going to come at me il defend myself. obviously you guys know more than me thatts y i come on here. for answer to my questions. but when i ask about a jacket and get insurance answers its anoying. then u call me a tool for getting angry and it all blows up. give me straight answers and start shit with me and i wont need to be a "dbag"

i never said u guys knew less than me. but when ur going to come at me il defend myself. obviously you guys know more than me thatts y i come on here. for answer to my questions. but when i ask about a jacket and get insurance answers its anoying. then u call me a tool for getting angry and it all blows up. give me straight answers and start shit with me and i wont need to be a "dbag"

see now i like you less...

:lol:

btw... I'm just teasing you... you should feel special or something... I give jrm shit all the time and he loves it... right buddy?

Edited by OsuMj