What do you guys use for Carry/Conceal?

Moto-Brian

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mac 10 without a foldable stock would technically meet the pistol criteria.

although it is classified as a sub machine gun

Yah, I wouldn't want to be the test case.

Also, you don't need a license to own a Class 3, just pay the additional fees and go through a Class 3 dealer...

I write off all guns and ammo, even .22. It's all "training" expenses. Back when I played the shit outta paintball, I wrote off that stuff, too. It's all training...
Does training for the inevitable zombie apocalypse count?

Lol, I wondered that myself, if you're law enforcement that's easy, personal training is definitely tax deductible... I suppose you could always claim you're training because you'd like to become LEO or something like that...

But I'm not a lawyer or a tax attorney.

walther said it best, "keep your booger finger off the bang bang button"... lol

I carry 1 in the chamber shoulder or iwb... as it's been said, not a lot of time for draw and fire in 2 seconds

Booger hook off the bang button. I can't take credit for it, my cousin came up with it while teaching boyscouts and we re-use it when teaching CCW.

Lol i know. Its just scary to leave one in the chamber you know? I have a shoulder holster and it aims sorta at my nutz(when twisting). Not good at all

Step 1. Finger off trigger - Check

Step 2. Holster covers trigger guard - Check

Step 3. Stop being a sissy or stop carrying - Check

I carry a Bersa 380 on my ankle and on occasion a Glock model 22 in a should strap. Bersa is a little big on the ankle IMO, but i like it.

Bersa 380 thats what my girl carries nice little guns she looking to get a walthes 22 with laser

this is why i like this state ny sucks for gun laws tech 9 is a good gun

Edited by wht_scorpion

• 2 months later...

S&W snubbie .38 on the hip and a Glock 26 in the cage. The Glock is a little bulky for comfortable carry, but the .38 snuggles nicely. Sometimes I'll take the PPK if I'm feeling frisky. I generally don't carry on the bike as I haven't found a good rig for it. I'm afraid the .38 will wiggle out of the holster at speed, and I don't want a shoulder rig prohibiting me from removing my jacket. Thoughts? Best carry technique for a bike? Used the Search feature and didn't find anything specific so bare with me if I've dug up a beaten topic.

I use a Walther P22 for my concealed carry... its very light weight looks great and reliable. I have been thinking about the Taurus JUDGE.... anyone who knows this thing is nuts....

I just sold a Derringer in .45/.410. Left fuzzy little buzz in my hand after each shot. In a good way.

Kel-Tec P32 here, I carry with the standard 7 round clip 99% of the time with hollow point.(I also have the 10 round clip with grip extension...but it makes it more difficult to conceal) Nice little firearm, I definitely trust it. My Dad carries the Ruger LCP .380 and loves it.