Why riding like an ass in public sucks....

DLN1223

Not to dump on the victims or the family, but what kind of podunk area is this?

"My mom came out and seen her the car there, and couldn't figure out why it was there. She walked over and seen she was slumped over, and she was gone," Mel Colgate said.

"saw"?

"My mom came out and seen her the car there, and couldn't figure out why it was there. She walked over and seen she was slumped over, and she was gone," Mel Colgate said.

"saw"?

its kind of a slightly urbanized rural area close to miami whitewater forest if you know where thats at

That's exactly the press sportbikes need. :nono:

We go on a witchhunt everytime a cager mows down a biker and then idiots pull stupid stuff like this and set the cause back about 3000 steps.

Thats exactly right. One rider gives everyone else a bad name. As the cagers see it, one person is a representation of everyone else on two wheels.

"saw"?

I was thinking this when I was reading. I had a hard time reading both comments in quotes.

"He's been about 30 feet ejected on to the concrete. He rolled thankfully in the grass a little bit,"

This being the other one. Wow...

"saw"?

I was thinking this when I was reading. I had a hard time reading both comments in quotes.

"He's been about 30 feet ejected on to the concrete. He rolled thankfully in the grass a little bit,"

This being the other one. Wow...

Part of the problem with reading that article has to do with the complete illiterates that report for that website/news-station. At least, they managed to spell most of the words correctly. :D