Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

• 2 weeks later...

If someone were to be getting chewed out multiple times, would it be "Chewings out" or "Chewing outs"?

Or should I just say "Multiple Ass Chewings"?

I'd go with the hyphen and put the s after out. "I done just got the last of my chewing-outs from that thar prick".

Or "I say old chap, I've seen the last of multiple ass-chewings.".

• Upvote 1

It's really hard deciding between job offers.

1 is better money and benefits and commute. Job responsibility is an upgrade from current.

2 is maybe better job responsibilities

Darn it. Those intense dreams where you dreamed that you made sure you were'nt sleeping but you were sleeping And during the dream you turn off the alarms five times to wake up two hours later. They suck

Something good to do to your motorcycle every long while....

-Paint your kickstand black again.

Just cleaned up the bitch and realized how much better the rusty and discolored stand could look, now it's much better [emoji4]

• 2 weeks later...

I find it distasteful that nearly 3000 people died in the Nepal earthquake, but the media is concerned with a dozen thrill-speakers stuck on Mt Everest. Fuck them. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• Upvote 1

Why is it necessary to hit the brakes and pull over for an oncoming ambulance on a two lane road. Causes a more dangerous situation.

I can see it both ways. If i had to argue in favor of the status quo it would go something like: less depletion of the ambulance driver's attention. If you're pulled over he knows you see him. You're not going to act a fool and turn in front of him. One less thing for the driver to have to process so he can drive a little faster, all else held equal.