Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

When he was first born he would puke up everything he ate and was diagnosed with GERD. So we had to get the special formula that you can't write off as a tax expense even though it was ordered by the doctor for us to do, the idiots in the government consider it "nutrition required for simple existence" or some B.S. Like that. Well he started to keep it down but was still puking a lot from it all coming back up. So we went in for his 2 month check up and told his doctor to write us a prescription for Zantac and she did, and just as we thought the Zantac might have been working a few days later he ended up in the ER diagnosed with a respitory virus and had such a bad cough it would trigger his gag reflex and he'd puke everything up. So after 2 days of nothing but pedialyte he added in some formula and couldn't put the poor kid down for an hour after he ate and he could only eat a couple ounces at a time so by the time his formula got digested and we could lay him down and get a little sleep 30 minutes later he would be crying for more food because he was still hungry.

That was a rough 2 and half months.

Complete opposite of our daughter who never got really sick until a week after we finally got her off the bottle and then had to go back to the bottle because she wouldn't drink anything from a cup....

God I. KIDS.

They're terrible till they're potty trained.

When your friend offers a payment plan for his VFR. AKA Bad's old VFR. Do I really need two motorstickles?

Yes. You love that thing. You'll end up riding it more and figuring out the Daytona can be sold and don't need anything else

What year is this VFR?

2006 probably has under 15,000 miles on it still. Never let anyone touch it for maintenance other than Pauly or Myself. Other than the slight boo boo from the current owner driveway oopsie, it's still pretty immaculate Edited by Bad324

2006 probably has under 15,000 miles on it still. Never let anyone touch it for maintenance other than Pauly or Myself. Other than the slight boo boo from the current owner driveway oopsie, it's still pretty immaculate

I've ridden it the most in the past year between you and John lol.

Bought my kid a car to drive today, damn i feel old. Decent deal on a 2005 Nissan Sentra with high miles but a clean solid car. Out to door with tax and title for $1850. Sad that my 16 year old has a car the same year as my truck.

12524297_10207167937571632_4440988074041

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, 2talltim said:

Bought my kid a car to drive today, damn i feel old. Decent deal on a 2005 Nissan Sentra with high miles but a clean solid car. Out to door with tax and title for $1850. Sad that my 16 year old has a car the same year as my truck.

And that's a year newer than my newest vehicle!  LOL

11 hours ago, Wojo72 said:

I think that automotive engineers love to fuck with me.  I had to take 1/2 of my dash apart to replace a signal relay.  What happened to putting that shit someplace accessible without tools.

Welcome to MY world!  GM does some pretty dumb stuff in this regard.  However, I have figured out shortcut for most!