Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

Putting the rear stand under(parked between two cars I balanced the bike/hot exhaust collector into my shin.

Cleaning the chain, My masterlink clip was gone. Outer plate still holding strong. 

Yesterday my 2 week old "upgrade" 200 amp starter relay stuck closed and my starter tuned until I could pop off the seat and disconnect the battery. Wasn't at home but  had the original relay under the seat

48 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

thanks @Tpoppa for the tuna pouch for lunch idea. I've been doing it since I got back from the Gap. Makes packing a lunch way easier and has been healthier than what I normally packed.

Those are responsible for a lot of the weight I lost :)

Just now, Tpoppa said:

Those are responsible for a lot of the weight I lost :)

Nice! I am trying to trim down a bit. A little less lifting and a little more cardio. Was a little winded playing in my flag football league this past sunday.

8 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Nice! I am trying to trim down a bit. A little less lifting and a little more cardio. Was a little winded playing in my flag football league this past sunday.

I've tried all of them.  IMO these are the best and 'cleanest' ones (Wal Mart carries them)

http://www.bumblebee.com/products/tuna/bumble-bee-spicy-thai-chili-seasoned-tuna-pouch/

I've tried all of them.  IMO these are the best and 'cleanest' ones (Wal Mart carries them)

http://www.bumblebee.com/products/tuna/bumble-bee-spicy-thai-chili-seasoned-tuna-pouch/

Nice! The pouches I've been getting range from 80-100 cal. I assume they come in different flavors other than the Thai? Not saying I won't like the flavor but I also like variety.

Sent from my iPhone.

I was tailgated by an old guy (but not old enough to be out of it and have an excuse) after I passed him and merged into his lane with more than enough room. Then he pulls around me and completely cuts me off, there was maybe a 1/2 a car worth of distance between me and the car in front of me (because I knew what he was going to try to do.) What a cock bag. 

Bet he didnt expect to see me in his passenger side window when he was in the right lane most lane... old fuck.

10 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

I was tailgated by an old guy (but not old enough to be out of it and have an excuse) after I passed him and merged into his lane with more than enough room. Then he pulls around me and completely cuts me off, there was maybe a 1/2 a car worth of distance between me and the car in front of me (because I knew what he was going to try to do.) What a cock bag. 

Bet he didnt expect to see me in his passenger side window when he was in the right lane most lane... old fuck.

I never realized how many cunts are driving around this country until I started riding a motorcycle.

• Upvote 2

Sorry to hear that Gump :-(

While there's always questions after that one thing you can be sure of - he was lucky to have you!

Sorry man. I felt like a fuck putting my dog down even though he was 13 and had a stroke.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Put down my best friend today. Always sucks. Full of emotions after, I question if it was the right thing to do. Ugh. Always sucks.

Sorry to hear this eric, I know how much you love your critters. Had to do it myself a couple years ago and it still hurts.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Idiot said:

Harley dealerships look at you strange when you're heated grip shopping during the end of June.

My dad's Ultra has factory heated grips. I have never seen a heated grip get so hot, them suckers can cook you.

• Upvote 1