Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

Cherohola Skyway was epic today. No cops, no slow HD's other than the ones behind me, no campers or slow ass drivers. I didn't have to pass a single car or slow bike. Beautiful weather a little cool bit that is prefered. Never had a better day on that beautiful road.

• Upvote 3

I'm becoming more and more convinced that everyone that leaves this forum that I am still friends with on the Facebook becomes a crabby whiny little cunt and lose  every shred of common sense. . Oh and by the way, according to several of these people, nicotine is not addictive.   :lol: 

• Upvote 4

26 minutes ago, max power said:

I'm becoming more and more convinced that everyone that leaves this forum that I am still friends with on the Facebook becomes a crabby whiny little cunt and lose  every shred of common sense. . Oh and by the way, according to several of these people, nicotine is not addictive.   :lol: 

It's questionable. Could any of the other 80+ alkaloids in tobacco.

11 hours ago, max power said:

vape-ing is cool bro. Back off with your government mind set 

On May 14, 2016 at 11:27 AM, max power said:

:lol: 

On May 14, 2016 at 11:54 AM, zx3vfr said:

It's questionable. Could any of the other 80+ alkaloids in tobacco.

Which is why any of those claiming that nicotine isn't addictive are sucking on a vape pen every 2 seconds. Vapers are extremely testy and believe things they read on the Internet. Nicotine is addictive.

Sorry, but it's true. 

15 minutes ago, max power said:

Which is why any of those claiming that nicotine isn't addictive are sucking on a vape pen every 2 seconds. Vapers are extremely testy and believe things they read on the Internet. Nicotine is addictive.

Sorry, but it's true. 

Regardless of the health affects (good or bad) I would much rather have a person that vapes around me than a person that smokes.  I can put up with them exhaling something that smells like apple pie or some fruit/berry rather than cigarette smoke that smells like the ashes left behind after a warehouse fire.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, vf1000ride said:

Regardless of the health affects (good or bad) I would much rather have a person that vapes around me than a person that smokes.  I can put up with them exhaling something that smells like apple pie or some fruit/berry rather than cigarette smoke that smells like the ashes left behind after a warehouse fire.

Agreed.  But they get super angry if you don't let them live in denial. 

2 hours ago, Idiot said:

Sounds like you folks would have a bigger forum if you'd just cut back on the angry butt sex a bit

jus sayin'

So your suggestion is less quality butt sex in exchange for a higher quantity of posters? No offense intended but you are an Idiot.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Idiot said:

Sounds like you folks would have a bigger forum if you'd just cut back on the angry butt sex a bit

jus sayin'

Who says it's Angry???  Angry -vs- Happy may just depend on who's pitching, and who's catching....

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Idiot said:

Let's circle back to that suggestion some time when you're a little less, umm, hateful.

Ummm, this is Tonik we are talking about here.  He would find a reason to hate a free ice cream cone if you offered him one in his favorite flavor.  :)

Edited by vf1000ride
  • Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, vf1000ride said:

Ummm, this is Tonik we are talking about here.  He would find a reason to hate a free ice cream cone if you offered him one in his favorite flavor.  :)

I don't need your stinking charity. I earned every ice cream cone I ever had. Damn communist.

16 hours ago, Tonik said:

So your suggestion is less quality butt sex in exchange for a higher quantity of posters? No offense intended but you are an Idiot.

15 hours ago, Idiot said:

I suppose we could just put a pin in that for now.

Let's circle back to that suggestion some time when you're a little less, umm, hateful.

and for the record, I TOLD you I was an Idiot.

That IS less hateful for Tonik!  Geesh, Jim.  What has gotten into you with being so nice? :lol:

2 hours ago, Hellmutt said:

It just occurred to me why all the windows at work are always wet.....yeah.....retardism.com runs rampant in this place

Really dude? We work at the same place. I had that pegged the first month i was there.

1 hour ago, o-no-moto said:

Really dude? We work at the same place. I had that pegged the first month i was there.

It's always been the case, just didn't realize there were so many that actually put their tongue to glass

3 hours ago, vf1000ride said:

What, window lickers?

Yup.  Slobberin', knuckledraggin', high foreheaded, stem cel research discards, that make everyone's job that much harder.  

1 minute ago, Tonik said:

You misspelled ass.

Those are an entirely different crowd, but we have select specimens at our shop too.  Typically a brown nose and chronic pinkeye are the tell tale signs they dig shovin' face to anus