Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

10 hours ago, JustinNck1 said:

Went and played golf today. First time in over a year. Used to play 6 days a week until I discovered motorcycle riding.

Up until five years ago I used to play a lot of golf (7 handicap), switched to bicycling and bought a new motorcycle. Played like 10 rounds of golf so far this year.   

24 minutes ago, ricer1 said:

Up until five years ago I used to play a lot of golf (7 handicap), switched to bicycling and bought a new motorcycle. Played like 10 rounds of golf so far this year.   

I played all through grade school and high school. Qualified for State Championships my Junior Year in High School. Once I graduated, I quit playing regularly.

Brewed a big batch of Xmas ale last night. It's either going to be awesome or horrible. Hardest part will be letting it mature and staying out of it til late November. Luckily I have ten gallons of Oktoberfestbier that I brewed to keep me busy till then. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Wojo72 said:

I'm pissed at myself.  Found a screaming deal on a Sena but hesitated due to some typical homeowner drama over the weekend and missed the sale.

Sena bluetooth systems are great.  PM Mike at Rider's Discount,  and he can probably set you up with a nice deal.  That's where I got mine. 

2 hours ago, Connie14 said:

Sena bluetooth systems are great.  PM Mike at Rider's Discount,  and he can probably set you up with a nice deal.  That's where I got mine. 

Agreed. Mike has some good prices.  This beat Mike's quote by about $30 though.  If you snooze you loose!  

Re-powered a JD 212 with GX 390 clone. And converted a JD 316 deck to fit a 212. PIA. Not the most rewarding project ever but finished just in time to try-n-fix the failing hydro drives on the zero turn. 

image.jpeg

• Upvote 2

On August 12, 2016 at 11:01 PM, tall_tracy said:

This whole working from home gig is horrible...not having to worry about traffic, wearing whatever I want...

So far it's been just awful...

I love working from home. Throw in some travel to go onsite with a customer, and you have a great work environment. 

I love working from home. Throw in some travel to go onsite with a customer, and you have a great work environment. 

I don't get to see customers...I work in commercial insurance, helping underwrite policies... but I just got back from Boston where the agency I work for is based...finally got to meet my coworkers

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Could Amazon payment process be any worse? /ross voice

trying to recover 2100 stolen reward points they took but didn't apply. They want to cancel my order which apparently triggered a $30 -200% price increase for a strut and $50 350% increase for a bottom bracket and have me reorder paying new price. Ahh no. chatting with suraj...

Edited by motocat12
  • Upvote 1