Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

2 hours ago, what said:

sloppy joe, cheddar cheese and barbecue sauce wrapped in floppy lasagna? 

Close! A mixture of pulled pork, black beans, corn, ghost pepper BBQ and Montgomery Inn BBQ in a split open manicotti shell. topped with cheddar and a montgomery inn drizzle :D

Wife went to brunch with friends and I was cleaning out old stuff from the pantry and freezer and this happened

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

Close! A mixture of pulled pork, black beans, corn, ghost pepper BBQ and Montgomery Inn BBQ in a split open manicotti shell. topped with cheddar and a montgomery inn drizzle :D

Wife went to brunch with friends and I was cleaning out old stuff from the pantry and freezer and this happened

lol you are so proud of this dish.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, what said:

I'd try it. Cheddar is hit or miss on things though, no in-between. 

I could put cheddar on just about anything. Are there better cheeses that work better depending on the application, absolutely! But I'm cheap and we get 5lbs of shredded cheese at the wholesale club for $6 so I'll make it work :lol:

12 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

I mean, I'd eat it.

The food I mean....

I totally forgot to include the shit ton of jalapenos I put in there

I also use a similar combo of what I did here on nachos, spaghetti, pizza and quesadillas 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

I totally forgot to include the shit ton of jalapenos I put in there

I also use a similar combo of what I did here on nachos, spaghetti, pizza and quesadillas 

You should come to the NEO meat and great with one of your special dishes. And so other members can finally meet this elusive Bad324 that has an awesome pool table.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

You should come to the NEO meat and great with one of your special dishes. And so other members can finally meet this elusive Bad324 that has an awesome pool table.

All the OG's have met me. All the FNG's could probably not give a damn to meet me :lol:

Just now, Casper said:

I saw it on Facebook. Brian literally posted a picture of his food on Facebook. :nono: 

I'll take pictures of peoples food and kids over all this bullshit political non sense any day of the week. Sorry I refuse to jump in to the social media cess pool with the rest of you assholes

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Casper said:

I saw it on Facebook. Brian literally posted a picture of his food on Facebook. :nono: 

He also posted it on instagram...............................

jk idk if he has an instagram. He still a basic bitch tho. 

Just now, TimTheAzn said:

He also posted it on instagram...............................

oh no fuck that, I draw the line somewhere. Facebook and Twitter are all I have and hell barely even use twitter anymore

• Upvote 1

I have it but don't use it. Got it originally to try and win Indians tickets and being married I'm not getting any nudes so I didn't much see the point.

Why wasn't tinder and snapchat around when I was single? I could have cleaned up

Just found out that my Mom has cancer.  Fuck.  Not looking for sympathy, just getting it off of my chest.  I can't tell my wife or kid for now.  Not even supposed to know at this point but my brother let it slip.  My dad died from a different type of cancer 13+ years ago.  Here we go again.    

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Wojo72 said:

Just found out that my Mom has cancer.  Fuck.  Not looking for sympathy, just getting it off of my chest.  I can't tell my wife or kid for now.  Not even supposed to know at this point but my brother let it slip.  My dad died from a different type of cancer 13+ years ago.  Here we go again.    

That sucks man... illness like that just plain sucks. Not much else to say about it. 

• Upvote 2