Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

11 hours ago, Bad324 said:

Sorry @Tonik for making you my bitch but let's be honest. If I asked @Casper the whole subforum would have gone missing. If I asked @Isaac's Papa he would have just lit up a doobie and giggled at the screen and @2talltim I think is currently buried under a pile of tires

Today I was more involved in selling and trying to buy POS cars. 

• Upvote 2

On 3/3/2017 at 2:17 PM, Isaac's Papa said:

They're related. The spray was "fluticasone". Two shots up each nose hole twice a day. I did that for about two months and it would come back from time to time. After about a year of random shots, I'm all better. My allergies were bad enough that my eyes would pour tears and I couldn't stop sneezing. Never had allergies as a kid. This stuff fixed it. 

Generic Flonase.  I used Omnaris before they discontinued their discount program, switched to a couple others that didn't work, then used this stuff.  It works.  Under $20 for 3 bottles at Sam's Club.  

3 hours ago, JustinNck1 said:

I just added up all my tire receipts over the last 4.5 years. It's scary...

Your right wrist and fingers are directly in control of the tire life!:cry:

On 3/3/2017 at 11:59 PM, Casper said:

Odd. It should show him since he's a mod. I'll have to take a look. 

Yea I've never been listed, wasn't that worried about it but nice to know somone noticed. :p 

14 minutes ago, what said:

Why does my roommate think it's a good idea for me to co-sign his new apartment? Ask your parents, man...

Like he is moving out to his own place and he wants you to co-sign it?

19 minutes ago, what said:

Why does my roommate think it's a good idea for me to co-sign his new apartment? Ask your parents, man...

Co-sign for an apartment? Wtf? I know I been out of the renting game for many years. But  I have never heard of needing to run credit or having a co-sign er for an apartment. Or is he talking a purchase of a condo or somthing?

20 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Pretty common if you are trying to rent a decent place.

Guess I'm just behind on the times. I've never heard of this practice. The couple apartments me and the Mrs started out in were super nice places and never need any kind of credit or cosigner. But that was 20 plus years ago.

Yea no way I am letting you rent one of my houses without a credit check...Pretty standard now a days. that being said, no way I would co sign for anyone other than a close family member.