Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

I have gray coming in by my temples on both sides, plus my hairline starts at the top of my head. Started shaving my head about 14 yrs ago when I first started going bald, now I pretend its my idea.

Starting to get white hairs in my beard now....not cool bro.....not cool.

Wife out of town... kids at school... planned a vacation day to maybe gamble for a few hours and then hit the range to test out some new home-brew and a few recent aquisitions.

BAM! 1st grader with fever and the pukes. Best laid plans......

Dear weatherman,

You forecast 30% chance of showers in the morning, 60% of thunderstorms midday, and 90% chance of rain in the evening with a high of 71 at midday.

PHUCK YOU!!!!

There isn't a drop of rain ANYWHERE within 50 miles of town!

I COULD HAVE BEEN RIDING YOU A$$HAT!!!

Go back to New Jersey, and $uck the long, green, Donkey-Dick from Hell!!!

Sincerely,

Redbarron77

Fapmaster

• Upvote 1

take better care of the car, its no the snows fault ;)

Actually considering the battery in my car, my dads car, my brothers car and my moms car are all dead, I doubt it has anything to do with how I take care of my car. But I was more just complaining about how incredibly cold I am at the moment.

Actually considering the battery in my car, my dads car, my brothers car and my moms car are all dead, I doubt it has anything to do with how I take care of my car. But I was more just complaining about how incredibly cold I am at the moment.

so its a genetic thing. Copy that :lol:

its generally 10 degrees colder here than CBUS and in the 12 years of car owning I've never once had a battery go dead on me due simply to the cold