Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

Yep. Not too long ago.... Well almost 20 years ago.

I'll never forget my first experience with the beer delivery there. Was my 2nd weekend at college (went to UC and visiting friends) and we are running out of beer playing beer pong and my buddy goes "not a problem, well get some delivered". My mind was blown when it showed up and didnt card

That was also the night we destroyed Rapelesburger and one of his O Line. Had no idea who he was until my buddy had to stop me from running my mouth more than I was

• Upvote 1

I'll never forget my first experience with the beer delivery there. Was my 2nd weekend at college (went to UC and visiting friends) and we are running out of beer playing beer pong and my buddy goes "not a problem, well get some delivered". My mind was blown when it showed up and didnt card

That was also the night we destroyed Rapelesburger and one of his O Line. Had no idea who he was until my buddy had to stop me from running my mouth more than I was

I had it delivered to a friends house in high school once. answered the door in just a towel. Amazing how those youngsters freak out and give you the beer and pizza for free when you accidentally drop the towel. And YES it was an accident.

I really wish I could get alcohol delivered!
Well when was that? and who? me need alcohol!!!!!
I had it delivered to a friends house in high school once. answered the door in just a towel. Amazing how those youngsters freak out and give you the beer and pizza for free when you accidentally drop the towel. And YES it was an accident.

Wait a minute first you wish such a service existed, then you are amazed to hear that it does, and then you have some outrageous story about it....

I'm not buying it...

• Upvote 1

Wait a minute first you wish such a service existed, then you are amazed to hear that it does, and then you have some outrageous story about it....

I'm not buying it...

BINGO!

I frankly don't buy half the bullshit it spews but still allow myself to be entertained

• Upvote 1

y'all making me hungry for shit that's off my list for now. Damn you!

But on the lighter side of things, here's a quote I saw over the weekend and its kind of hit home with my fitness goals.

“The good Lord gave you a body that can stand most anything. It’s your mind you have to convince.” - Vince Lombardi

^^Gump, how long does it take you from Carrolton to get to say 77/30 interchange?

Dude is selling a trailer I want in Carrolton but I'm trying to figure out how long it will take me to escape the office and go pick it up

45 minutes from town

damn and I'd have to add another 10 mins to my office. Was hoping I could make it a lunch break trip. Now here is to hoping the boss isn't here one day and then I won't care how long I'm gone