Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

so its a genetic thing. Copy that :lol:

its generally 10 degrees colder here than CBUS and in the 12 years of car owning I've never once had a battery go dead on me due simply to the cold

Batteries don't go dead just because of the cold, they're just less efficient in the cold, and in the heat. A weak battery will show more signs of being weak in the cold, and it also takes more energy from the battery to crank a cold engine. You will probably want to have your battery test at a minimum.

Batteries don't go dead just because of the cold, they're just less efficient in the cold, and in the heat. A weak battery will show more signs of being weak in the cold, and it also takes more energy from the battery to crank a cold engine. You will probably want to have your battery test at a minimum.

Well at least I didnt have to get a cab to work like my dad. Since my mom came to get me in her other car, it left my dad without a way to get to work since he didnt check his car or my brothers car until after my mom left. Yet what I cant figure out is I just put a new battery in my bike a month ago and I couldnt get my bike to start this morning either.

Why do employees making $10/hour get $8000 tax returns?

Because our government, and the IRS is fair! NOT!

you know you've been eating too much bar-b-que when you take a crap and it smells like burnt charcoal....

I disagree. That is when you know that you're eating ENOUGH BBQ!

Had to put another hole in my belt today :D

That's the 3rd since I bought this thing. Weight loss is awesome :D

Congrats and I hate you :p

I need to go do some shopping soon. Down 65 lbs since last February with a goal of another 25. Did one race this month, doing a 2 mile race in march and a 5K in May. Looking at another 5K in April in my area to take part in.

The gym is starting to become my second home.

^^ that's awesome guys. congrats. It makes me really happy to see people getting in shape.

I started p90x again. not trying to lose any weight in particular, just trying to not lose my breath when the elevator breaks and i have to climb 4 flights. :)

• Upvote 1

Congrats and I hate you :p

:cool::lol:

I need to go do some shopping soon. Down 65 lbs since last February with a goal of another 25. Did one race this month, doing a 2 mile race in march and a 5K in May. Looking at another 5K in April in my area to take part in.

The gym is starting to become my second home.

Congrats!

I'm down about 45lbs from last Feb.

^^ that's awesome guys. congrats. It makes me really happy to see people getting in shape.

I started p90x again. not trying to lose any weight in particular, just trying to not lose my breath when the elevator breaks and i have to climb 4 flights. :)

I was tired of getting outta breath just going up a a flight of stairs :p

I've been playing Frisbee Golf an Airsoft to help get back in shape as well as cutting WAY back on pop (Maybe 2-3 cans a week now) and everyday I'm shuffling :D

I was tired of getting outta breath just going up a a flight of stairs :p

My first race was "Tackle the Tower" in Cleveland. 38 flights of stairs (400 steps). First goal was the finish and the second goal was to do it in under 20 minutes. Finished in 9 minutes 52 seconds. 38th in my age group out of 53, 538th out of 800 overall. My trainer ran ahead me (way ahaed of me) and finished in like 6:30 and 3rd in her age group.

Dear Gander Mountain,

When your fiscal year closes and the suits are sitting around the table scratching their heads. Please remember this one simple fragment of a sentence..... "$700 Glocks".

Thank you.