Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

it all balances out.

got the new brake pedal installed, new jacket and lid, nice ride into work, and the fecal matter has hit the rotating cooling device.

systems crapping out all morning, and the damn AC is running in the office, putting the temp down to 65....I get cranky at 75 or below....my frikkin fingertips are blue....

I understand that I usually have the highest IQ in most rooms. :crazy:

I understand that I have more IT experience than most people here at work(23+years). :wheelchair:

I understand that we have new folks that have a learning curve.:easy_button:

:rant: But when I have to spoon feed people phucking instructions on how to do every phucking step of their day-to-day jobs, I get awfully phucking tired. Especially when I can't even take a couple hours off to get work done at my house without having these whiny little bitches calling me to find out why a user account is locked, and what they should do about it!!! :wtf:

Got my ass handed to me by my trainer Friday night and Saturday morning. Saturday was bright and early at 0700 for a session that my trainer had to skip on me since she was in Vegas for her birthday. Decided that it was time for a weigh-in.

405923113.jpg

Down just shy of 70 Lbs in 12 months. 20 in the last three months! 20 to go to hit my goal! have a 2 mile race next Saturday and took advantage of the early morning workout and ran the course I have to run next Saturday. Dropped two minutes off of my training run times.

It's unreal to think that I lost more weight than my oldest kid weighs!

• Upvote 3

congrats! I bet you feel a lot better too!

Thanks MJ. Yeah, feel just a bit better. Rewarding myself with a new MTB this week. I wanted to pick it up Saturday but my better half needed me to take over kid duty so she could get some stuff done.

Ever since my weigh in I've gotten a bigger fire lit under my ass to get the next 20 lbs. If anyone in Cleveland needs a trainer, I have a place I'd recommend in a heartbeat.

Day off work. Rain. Crap! Winter still here.

Glad I got a ride in yesterday. Felt good.

70 miles. Roads not bad. Sun shining.

Watching Laura Calder on Cooking channel.

Wish she was cooking for me.

Now, another coffee, I think.

Edited by JackFlash

:rant:

I ordered the damn mirror last Monday, and it still shows the status of "On Order". You took my $$. I have contacted the Phucking Order department twice, and now I find out the original mirror was re-ordered because of an "issue", and you are "upgrading" my delivery to two-day air(at no charge to me, how phucking nice of you), and still won't get the phucking thing until Thursday.

Two -god-damned weeks of drop dead gorgeous weather, and I'm unable to ride!!! a;lksdjf;oijdsagvnaewirobnavbnfafbda;lknboifd;anifo;anvf

:rant:

Lol nice try but Harlem shake is nothing more than a pitiful attempt by America to have their own ridiculous dance craze like Gangnam style.

This is correct and further evidenced by the fact that the song has been out for quite awhile, even longer than Gangham style if I recall correctly