Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

woah what you doing in my working neck of the woods?

I have a big contract with with a restaurant chain building them 150 new stores this year, just finished this one in Dover mall, have to check progress of one i have going in Christiana Mall then final out one in Philly and be at the airport at 6 to fly home tonight. I should be good and inebriated by the time I jump on plane.

Just picked up the jacket and gloves for $80 off this little ad:

http://collegestation.craigslist.org/mcy/3560901295.html

new lid is supposed to arrive today....

new parts(brake pedal and turn signals) should arrive tomorrow or Monday....should be back on the bike by Wednesday or Thursday!

i was sitting with a sore throat, hot tea, warm blanket yesterday and just longing for laying next to a pool writing my dissertation....... want so bad.

Fly down to my parent's place in Florida. Nice and quiet, poolside lanai, mid 70s to 80s right now. Bring your laptop. Heck, they'd probably even feed you.

:) wish I could go to FL. I actually have an aunt and uncle with a condo in florida, so its been on my mind too, but ultimately you have to come home to cold ohio.

besides that, I have a conference on the 18th and an unsuitable amount of data for my presentation.

:) wish I could go to FL. I actually have an aunt and uncle with a condo in florida, so its been on my mind too, but ultimately you have to come home to cold ohio.

besides that, I have a conference on the 18th and an unsuitable amount of data for my presentation.

You stay. I'll go. What was I thinking. I have 8 weeks vacation time backed up.

And believe it or not, 36 weeks of sick time to burn off.

You stay. I'll go. What was I thinking. I have 8 weeks vacation time backed up.

And believe it or not, 36 weeks of sick time to burn off.

Sounds like you need a herpes outbreak to use up that sick time. Let me know if you are interested, I "know a guy" who has a burning sensation when he pees

Sounds like you need a herpes outbreak to use up that sick time. Let me know if you are interested, I "know a guy" who has a burning sensation when he pees

did you just offer to give tom herpes? :confused:

Cats think differently, hear differently, and are assholes. trying to sleep in, So far this morning he's banged around downstairs, sat at the bottom of the steps meowing, keeps opening the curtains in the bed room, meowing, now he's resorted to scratching on the bed and meowing. He doesn't actually fucking want anything, just wants me to get up because he's a dick.

Edited by Gump

Cats think differently, hear differently, and are assholes. trying to sleep in, So far this morning he's banged around downstairs, sat at the bottom of the steps meowing, keeps opening the curtains in the bed room, meowing, now he's resorted to scratching on the bed and meowing. He doesn't actually fucking want anything, just wants me to get up because he's a dick.

I've pretty much always disliked cats, then I became allergic to them.

My cat is asleep at the foot of the bed. Around here we need a snooze button for the kids! They can't just wake up, get breakfast and play quietly...