Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

Just now, max power said:

So how long were you in prison?

Only was in a cop car one time and that's because some dickwad ran me into a concrete barrier, drove off and the sherif deputy was taking me to a gas station so I could get a ride.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Chicks don't know they dig it until they get it. Then they wonder how they ever lived without it. 

Plus it's the first step towards full on anal!!

• Upvote 3

44 minutes ago, motocat12 said:

I bought butter and wasn't paying attention. It's a Block of butter not 4 sticks. Shows how often I buy butter.

Freeze it for a while to firm it up, then cut it and freeze the rest.

On 4/6/2016 at 2:38 PM, max power said:

I was. Then suddenly I wasnt.

Ben stopped loving me toooodaaaayyyy........

So we can talk about you again in the member only section?

Edited by snot
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, HeavyDuty said:

If a woman is always right, and the man is always wrong .

Then, if a man tells a woman that she is right.

Is the man right or wrong?

Depends on if they are in the kitchen.

If she is in the kitchen then he is right, this is only possible because of the kitchen rule. If she is not in the kitchen and has a pass he is right. If he is in the kitchen it's plausible depending on the % of error. Now, if they are both out of the kitchen he is wrong, and she is wrong for not being in the kitchen, since 2 wrongs make a right she is still right.

• Upvote 3

:wtf:

Some parts of Australia have recognized a strong problem in their country with inhalant abuse. They have stepped up with laws aimed at controlling what they see as a rising problem. Outlawing “petrol sniffing,” a big issue in outlying areas of Western and South Australia has been the focus. In some parts of Western Australia, authorities can now search persons believed to be in possession inhalant substances in order to confiscate them. Note: Because they are dealing in remote parts of Australia with leaded gasoline, and those sniffing leaded gasoline versus unleaded, this leads to another substantial risk to the health of the user, that of lead poisoning.