Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

12 hours ago, jschaf said:

Just had to put down a furry friend & family member of 11 years. It sucks & doesn't get any easier. One of the best dogs I ever had.

Sorry to hear that Jim. I do not look forward to that day with mine.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

Politics in the politics forum please, some people really freak out about that......

My hate this week has been turned up to 11. I will hate where I please

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, jschaf said:

Just had to put down a furry friend & family member of 11 years. It sucks & doesn't get any easier. One of the best dogs I ever had.

Huge downer losing a pet.  Sorry for the loss, Jim.  A new pup does help ease the pain though

16 hours ago, Bad324 said:

I have people who try and buy a house but apparently can't get Final approval. Makes me wonder if they ever even had pre-approval

When i bought my new house a couple months ago the realtors would not even show me the houses we were looking at without the Bank pre-approval letter in hand.

57 minutes ago, bowdog said:

When i bought my new house a couple months ago the realtors would not even show me the houses we were looking at without the Bank pre-approval letter in hand.

I wouldn't waste anyone's time (especially mine) without being pre-approved by the mortgage company.

59 minutes ago, bowdog said:

well the shitty thing is that the buyers of are home were fine and had final approval pending the sale on their home. Whoever was buying their home is the one that fucked it up and made a domino effect on at least 3 families and possibly more

Just found out that scammers tryed to hit my debit card for 629$ at a sporting goods store in the uk.  Funny thing is i have need been in the uk let alone a sporting goods store.   At this rate with scammers and hackers were going to have to go back to cash, paper checks , and carrier piegons.

Edited by o-no-moto

I just paid my bike off in full and don't feel good about it. WTF??!??

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

You will when next month's payment time comes around and you realize it's money that stays in your pocket.

• Upvote 1

You will when next month's payment time comes around and you realize it's money that stays in your pocket.

Part of me thinks that I should have held onto the cash. At the same time I'm saving a few bucks on finance charges

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

45 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

I've never had a bike payment buy I do get excited when cars get paid off. I only have 3 payments left on my Tahoe and I'll be vehicle payment free.

The day I got rid of my Tahoe and paid for my Camry in full was the best vehicle related day I've had since my first time down 28

Have you got to use yours yet? Mine has that joystick... I've done the normal zero turn steering but that thing is going to take some getting used too.

Yup, mowed when I brought it home last week and again today. It's my first time on a Zero and it took some getting used to. Especially the whole it won't turn going down hill thing. I'm slowly getting the hang of it. Both times the grass what a bit wet so haven't really seen how well it can mow but it mows wet grass pretty damn good. Starting to do some accessorizing, got a 20" led light bar for the front and ordered a suspension seat mount, lever extentions(because they hit my long ass legs)and an engine guard. I'll post new pics when I get it all done, maybe next week.

Got them all mounted tonight, the mods on the mower are complete.

c4a576c1d90b3e88a7b3bd428151fa3f.jpg

7726bbc725eeb5cd3e2e7c893209d466.jpg

c2843b85fc15a5c54a9a7b99fa91a4d1.jpg

08b80e5e285ec761b080e8cac2cdeadf.jpg

• Upvote 2