Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

47 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

2017 Kona Wheelhouse. Reynolds 853 frame with tapered carbon fork, Tiagra 10 speed and TRP Spyre disc brakes for $1600. Plus it's just a clean bike with not too much branding. 

I'm also buying for two, so take that into account. The most recent purchases are the two mountain bikes. The Miyata was too good a deal to pass by and I bought my SS last May. The Wheelhouse will be the most expensive bike to date, and it's not even that spendy. 

Thank you for doing all this

Edited by NinjaDoc

1 hour ago, NinjaDoc said:

Thank you for doing all this

51 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

:wtf: ?

2 minutes ago, NinjaDoc said:

I just feel better :) 

That's a pretty random chain of thoughts. Perfect content for this thread. 

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Casper said:

That's a pretty random chain of thoughts. Perfect content for this thread. 

No it's not. It makes perfect sense. @NinjaDoc is thanking him for buying all kinds of bikes and changing it up.  In some small way it makes Nivan more comfortable with his own motorcycle ADD.

• Upvote 3

54 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Right, but I ride all of mine. :dunno: 

Me too, 3k on the feejer already :) 

dont you dare talk about bicycles hehehe I want to forget about that part of me. Denial completed 

57 minutes ago, HeavyDuty said:

Looks like some new pavement any idea when it will be open I was hoping to head there on one of my few days off

It has been closed for a few weeks. They had a landslide. The pavement is like brand new.

• Upvote 1

Stupid woman at the post office - should have never listened to her when I submitted my passport application... "people have been getting them in 2-3 weeks" she says, "you don't need to pay to expedite your application"

Well it's been nearly 3 weeks and nothing... and I'm supposed to travel in 3 weeks... WTF, thanks USPS, bunch a jerks.  UGHHHHH...  :nono:

okay, I'm done.

11 minutes ago, tall_tracy said:

Stupid woman at the post office - should have never listened to her when I submitted my passport application... "people have been getting them in 2-3 weeks" she says, "you don't need to pay to expedite your application"

Well it's been nearly 3 weeks and nothing... and I'm supposed to travel in 3 weeks... WTF, thanks USPS, bunch a jerks.  UGHHHHH...  :nono:

okay, I'm done.

Contact the local office of your Congress critter on the House side, not the Senate.  They will help.

Just now, Tonik said:

Contact the local office of your Congress critter on the House side, not the Senate.  They will help.

I called the Passport Helpline earlier and was told I can still expedite the passport but I'm worried about timing.  Is it better to call who you suggested instead?  

1 minute ago, tall_tracy said:

I called the Passport Helpline earlier and was told I can still expedite the passport but I'm worried about timing.  Is it better to call who you suggested instead?  

Do both.

4 hours ago, tall_tracy said:

okay, I'm done.

Maybe you're being investigated???!!

Some asshat kick my cat Nick in the chest last night and broke his sternum in 2 places and bruised his heart. He is 14 years old and loves everyone when I had my motorcycle accident 6 years ago and broke both my hips he brought me a mouse or mole everyday for the 2 months I was laid up. We should know by Wednesday if he is going to make it. This asshat better hope I never find out who kicked him.

2 hours ago, HeavyDuty said:

Some asshat kick my cat Nick in the chest last night and broke his sternum in 2 places and bruised his heart. He is 14 years old and loves everyone when I had my motorcycle accident 6 years ago and broke both my hips he brought me a mouse or mole everyday for the 2 months I was laid up. We should know by Wednesday if he is going to make it. This asshat better hope I never find out who kicked him.

There are better ways to abuse a pussy.

• Upvote 1

I'm not sure if it's because I've had to deal with the planning of it and all the pain that came with it due to my buddies cheap ass annoying friends but I have never been less excited for a bachelor party in my life and it's tomorrow