Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

Iron Pony lied to me. Says "Pit Bull front stand from $84" on their site. What they meant was that "The fork lift to head lift converter is $84 and fuck you for thinking you could get a Pit Bull stand for $84 you stupid asshole but thanks for dropping by." 

Well I guess I'll just get a vortex front stand for $84 from someone else. Dick heads. 

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, jschaf said:

A used Pit Bull stand is just as good as a new one.  I got mine for $100.

Yeah, I was looking at eBay and didn't see any. I'll check wera classifieds. 

I have a vortex rear stand that is pretty good quality so I don't think the front would be bad. If I can't find a pit bull. 

6 minutes ago, jschaf said:

Oh, I thought you had your heart set on a Pit Bull.  They are nice stands but stands aren't rocket science.

I just want something that works and wont break in half and tip over the bike. :p 

3 hours ago, what said:

Yeah, I was looking at eBay and didn't see any. I'll check wera classifieds. 

I have a vortex rear stand that is pretty good quality so I don't think the front would be bad. If I can't find a pit bull. 

@RidersDiscount sells Vortex, I bet Mike could hook you up with a good deal.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, JustinNck1 said:

I got to ride this around the block today. It is.......unique. A friend of mine just bought it up in Pittsburgh. Very nice sounding bike.

Unique is right. Renegade undertail exhaust, rearsets, Oz wheels, ohlins. Clean and loaded

5 minutes ago, motocat12 said:

Unique is right. Renegade undertail exhaust, rearsets, Oz wheels, ohlins. Clean and loaded

Yeah they also said something about a different swingarm or something. I think they said the one on it was shorter than the stock one.

2 hours ago, motocat12 said:

Just noticed my helmet breath guard is AWOL  haven't even had the visor up much before today. I have a drop down tinted 2nd visor so no there's the extra light coming in at the bottom.

Mine kept scraping my nose..i ripped it out!

On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 5:31 PM, motocat12 said:

Just noticed my helmet breath guard is AWOL  haven't even had the visor up much before today. I have a drop down tinted 2nd visor so no there's the extra light coming in at the bottom.

Those things go into garbage soon as I buy a new lid. Never stay on and always in the way.