Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

Trust me I fought.... you don't even know lol.

I don't think that I was directing that to you actually. You could give us the full story other than you let an old dude own you.

this year both Groundhog Day and the State of the Union address occur on the same day. one event involves a meaningless ritual in which we look to a creature of little intelligence for prognostication, while the other involves a Groundhog.

I reposted that on FB a couple days ago. You're late. :lol:

You're just ensuring a target rich environment for shooting. :nono:

nah, I've gotten soft. Killed a bunch of little birds when I was little. Feel guilty now. Doves are fair game though.

why do people continue to get Asian character tats before verifying their accuracy?

Friend of mine wanted "inner strength",(內在的力量 or 練內功) but got 內力 (inner force, as it relates to physics), and I'm the bad guy for calling her a fucking idiot?

We live in the information age, no excuse for this stupidity.

P.S. doves are tasty vittles

why do people continue to get Asian character tats before verifying their accuracy?

Friend of mine wanted "inner strength",(內在的力量 or 練內功) but got 內力 (inner force, as it relates to physics), and I'm the bad guy for calling her a fucking idiot?

We live in the information age, no excuse for this stupidity.

it was cheaper

I wanted some Kool Aid' date=' but the pitcher was empty. I thought I'd make some moar Kool Aid, but there isn't any in the pantry. Now, I think I'll just kill myself.[/quote']

packets where you add sugar yourself or those plastic things where you don't have to add sugar?

The big plastic tubs. I love those things. I do a 50/50 mix of my two favorite flavors... red and blue. I'm fuckin' out. :nono:

i KNEW you were a purple drank lovin fucker.

I heart those tubs because I'm lazy, not to mention I only use the kool-aid for vodka or hangovers. My one friend hates em because she says there is no sugar in it, I think it tastes fine with alcohol