Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

Your one friend is retarded. There is plenty of sugar in the plastic tubs. That' date=' coupled with the ease of use, makes it the perfect lazy-guy beverage. However, I've never mixed it with Vodka. I may do this tomorrow.. once my lazy-guy ass gets to the store for moar. I have a half-full(empty?) bottle of Belvedere that needs consumed.[/quote']

she's a girl and complains about everything so yes that would be accurate. Whenever I get tired of captain and coke (which is rarely ever) or I'm drinking at some god awful early time in the morning, kool aid and 100 proof smirnoff does the trick

I just ate a whole box of 'Mike and Ike' candy. I feel sick. Where's my Kool Aid?
Hot Tamales are better.
Good&Fruity. /debate.

why don't you guys try grown up sweets, like the Peanut Butter Oreo's and milk I just had :D

One time' date=' I got high after work and came home and ate an entire package of Oreos and a half gallon of milk... and then fell asleep on the kitchen table.[/quote']

Did you shit charcoal? Last time I ate an entire pack it was wiping black soot from between my ass cheeks.