Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

I spent the last hour and a half telling the University of Saskatchewan how to run their data center. When they hinted at wanting me to come up there to help, I pointed out I am sitting in 73 degree, sunshiny weather....and they are at 15 degrees with a negative windchill......

Though I may consider letting them know I can support them remotely.....

I spent the last hour and a half telling the University of Saskatchewan how to run their data center. When they hinted at wanting me to come up there to help, I pointed out I am sitting in 73 degree, sunshiny weather....and they are at 15 degrees with a negative windchill......

Though I may consider letting them know I can support them remotely.....

did you charge them for the 1.5 hours :D

Today i turn 40. i'm pulling the plug on my internet Wednesday. been way to lazy this winter and have went from weighing 178 in the summer to 202 now. the time i have been spending on the internet will now be spent working out. this is my last post for atleast a few months. [oh i messed up, it should read the internets]

good for you... its all a happy medium though. i go to a boxing class 3x a week and have dropped 15lbs in 9 months.. but really i am just back to where i was before I started a new job 15 months ago, where i am hooked to my cube 10 hours a day. I love this class but miss yoga. there was ALOT OF MEN in the yoga class.

A Chinese high-speed train broke a world record Friday for fastest unmodified commercial train, reaching speeds of up to 298.9 mph. *

The engineer's name was Kwik Chieu Chew Tran.

This "storm" coming in had better either bring everything to a standstill or pass us by. None of this half assed crap where I gotta drive to work in level 2 shitty roads. Either go big or go home.

my thoughts exactly