Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

That reminds me of one time when I saw a hummingbird moth. I got all excited because I hadn't seen one before, everyone else looked at me like i was crazy. :)

Convergent evolution. But why? I guess it's the best way to fly. I'm not sure mocking a humminbird is a good defense?

I suppose a moth that is out during the day and pretending to be a bird is less likely to be eaten by a bird? They're really fast too.

There are stick and leaf bugs that blend in with the surroundings. Vice Roys look very close to Monarchs - they don't eat the milkweed, so I don't think they aren't toxic, but they pretend to be.

I suppose a moth that is out during the day and pretending to be a bird is less likely to be eaten by a bird? They're really fast too.

There are stick and leaf bugs that blend in with the surroundings. Vice Roys look very close to Monarchs - they don't eat the milkweed, so I don't think they aren't toxic, but they pretend to be.

good point

Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel....does that make me a nut?

or a baby bird. Either way you're screwed.

Damn I needed that concert. Pulled something in my back in the pit but still awesome.

4ade9yze.jpg

Awesome band, and a cool venue. We love playing there. You probably got lucky getting in, pretty sure that place sells out around 500-600, but its a killer place for a more personal experience with good bands and to meet the bands too.