Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

Woops, let a potent silent one slip in someone's office and high tailed it out of there, grinning ear to ear down the hall way. LIKE A BOSS

This would require retaliation...i.e. - a night of pickled eggs, followed by Guinness, and a large meal filled with mexican food, and cabbage. :D

It's friday and I am 4 days away from my weekend.:nono:

I feel for ya. At least it's not Friday AND really nice outside...that might make it a little harder.

On a side note, I woke up this morning in Hawaii in a dream, and then I woke up for real 10 minutes later except it was time for me to head into the office.... :(

• Upvote 1

It's friday and I am 4 days away from my weekend.:nono:

I feel for ya. At least it's not Friday AND really nice outside...that might make it a little harder.

On a side note, I woke up this morning in Hawaii in a dream, and then I woke up for real 10 minutes later except it was time for me to head into the office.... :(

My weather is nice here sunny with a high of 75 today. Perfect riding weather and my day is wasted at work.:(

Edited by Brownsfan1