Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

+1 write off that interest. ( unless your buying the home in cash)

I've been doing my taxes myself via TurboTax the last few years because they were real simple. My plan was to do that again this year since the only big change was the house purchase. I imagine this will be easy enough?

It's funny how being confident can be misconstrued as cocky, quiet and shy misunderstood as narsissitic, intelligence confused with being nerdy, and just being a nice guy showing someone that you like them and that they are someone special to you will scare them away.

Of course personally I believe the above is all just a sad excuse for the truth of they were really just interested in someone else from the beginning and just trying to spare ones feelings with bullshit lines.

Edited by QuikAccord

It's funny how being confident can be misconstrued as cocky, quiet and shy misunderstood as narsissitic, intelligence confused with being nerdy, and just being a nice guy showing someone that you like them and that they are someone special to you will scare them away.

Of course personally I believe the above is all just a sad excuse for the truth of they were really just interested in someone else from the beginning and just trying to spare ones feelings with bullshit lines.

I'm sorry man, I tried to let you down easy :rolleyes: