What's for lunch?

RSVDon

i went to corky and lenny's deli in beachwood (woodmere, whatever the fcuk)

i asked for a pastrami and roast beef (rare) and they looked at me like i ordered motherfucking sushi in a Moroccan warzone. they asked me three times if i REALLY wanted roast beef as opposed to corned beef. i almost made them swallow my frisbee dong.

but luckily for them, the sandwich was delicious.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh i thought it might've been a meat faux pas... like, if i sauntered into a muslim deli and ordered a baconator.

LOL no nothing like that, although you may get the same look ordering that at C&L.

It's the same thing as going to Starbucks and ordering a frapachino frozen or going to a greek place and ordering a JY-ro. Although the "JY-ro" has become pretty mainstream *rolls eyes*

They probably just assumed you wanted corned beef

Voltzy's Weiner World

And before you dog me on going to a place with the name wiener world, I have to say that they have the best damn double cheeseburger sliders I've had yet. Two slabs of meat with cheese everywhere, spicy mustard, fried onions, and jalapeños. Yum!

same thing as yesterday PB&J its cheap and I aint working. Plus my lil girl didnt have school today and thats somthing she can "cook" for me . :)

Nothin wrong with some PB&J once in a while! I have that probably about once a week when I go home for lunch. PB&J, Hot Pockets, and frozen burritos and nachos for the cheap WIN! I was thinking pizza bagels for today, but I decided to do the bag of chips thing and not go home for lunch.

same thing as yesterday PB&J its cheap and I aint working. Plus my lil girl didnt have school today and thats somthing she can "cook" for me . :)

oh good call on that, looks like this will be tomorrows lunch. its been awhile since I've had some pb&j and i dont feel like going grocery shopping