Things that make you go ahhhhh.

RSVDon

psh, days off.... who gets those?

Mathematicians, Paralegal Assistants, Actuaries, Medical Laboratory Techs, Statisticians, Biologists, Software Engineers, Computer Systems Analysts, Historians, Accountants, Physicists, Philosophers, Astronomers, Garbage Collectors, Mail Carriers and Industrial Designers…

...But probably not Carnies, Lumberjacks, Cowboys or Nuclear Decontamination Techs.

:fruit:

Mathematicians, Paralegal Assistants, Actuaries, Medical Laboratory Techs, Statisticians, Biologists, Software Engineers, Computer Systems Analysts, Historians, Accountants, Physicists, Philosophers, Astronomers, Garbage Collectors, Mail Carriers and Industrial Designers…

...But probably not Carnies, Lumberjacks, Cowboys or Nuclear Decontamination Techs.

:fruit:

And engineering in a union plant. : D

I was on the OSU campus today near the EWI building. Had Lunch at the rusty bucket and dinner at City BBQ,with Cheerwine........sweet....

The Cheerwine made me say ahhhhhhhhh.

two places i used to visit in cinci all the time. Though Rusty Bucket isn't that great food wise and the drinks are overpriced but 3 of my friends worked there so they hooked us up! Now City BBQ on the other hand is FANtastic

SInce this was a daytime work trip, I did not drink at Rusty Bucket and was selected by the "locals" I was working with. Decent food, too busy with work related conversation to notice anything else about the place, except for the very small parking lot. I did manage to stop a Vance Outdoors on Cleveland St while I was still on lunch break. That place was super busy!! and awesome prices. I should have bought the Crossman 760 BB gun for $39 to relive my childhood, but would have been hard to explain to the boss after lunch.

Eh, we have a BBQ joint here in Johnstown that I think is quite a bit better than City BBQ. Route 62 BBQ.

Thanigs that make me go ahhhh.....

Captain Morgan's Tattoo and Diet Coke.

Burrito from Chipotle.

SEX...

:lol:

I have one by work thats also way better than City BBQ but for what we had in cinci, it was the best lol

also have ya tried captain 100? I used to love the tattoo but last time I was in cinci picked up a couple handle's of captain 100 and have been killing them since. 3 properly made 50/50 drinks and thats all you need on a work night :lol: