Check your phone bill for bogus charges

Gump

I'll leave out the phone company name to protect the guilty.

Yellow Direct.ISP

Orbit Telecom VMail

Intermedia Messaging VMail

Nationwide Assist Emergency VMail

LCR Telecom

Discount Directory

Online Yellow Pages INET Ad

These are all monthly charges found on a phone bill to be bogus. More so 3rd parties billing thru a phone company. Unless you know what it is it's probably bogus. Look at your bill, call and raise hell. Ask for months or years of credits back. Be assertive.

These being overlooked on a bill easily costs thousands for a business.

I don't know exactly who's at fault. Knowing how 3rd parties are given authorization to bill thru a phone company is the question. It's like the car wash calling your mechanic when he's working on your car and the mechanic says sure i'll put it on my bill and pay you back. Without asking if you ever got a car wash?

People still have residential landlines ?

Why would they?

With our phone bill (cell only) I look at the total amount of the bill, and if it's different than normal, I'm on it like a hound dog. Our bill went up by less than a single dollar, and I was all over it, and ended up getting my wife's 22% work discount applied!

Why would they?

With our phone bill (cell only) I look at the total amount of the bill, and if it's different than normal, I'm on it like a hound dog. Our bill went up by less than a single dollar, and I was all over it, and ended up getting my wife's 22% work discount applied!

She gets a discount for where she works? I just told my wife to check it out for us :D