Christian SportBike Association Ride #1 for 2010

600ZZ4eb

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have people that come from farther than that.

I'll be riding out about 2 1/2 hours (gotta add the extra 30 so I'm early :)) just to get there for the ride! I'MMMMMM not complaining about it b/c I've got steel balls and the spirit of James Dean lives within me! :D

Being serious for a second.... Come on out! I'm sure you'll have a great time, as I know I will.

I'll be riding out about 2 1/2 hours (gotta add the extra 30 so I'm early :)) just to get there for the ride! I'MMMMMM not complaining about it b/c I've got steel balls and the spirit of James Dean lives within me! :D

Being serious for a second.... Come on out! I'm sure you'll have a great time, as I know I will.

You know....James Dean was a closet homosexual right...? :lol:

You know....James Dean was a closet homosexual right...? :lol:

:eek:

You lie! :mad:

Mods.... BAN HIM! He makes up awful filthy rumors about juice boxes and horrible lies about James Dean's sexuality!

:eek:

You lie! :mad:

Mods.... BAN HIM! He makes up awful filthy rumors about juice boxes and horrible lies about James Dean's sexuality!

yeah, umm, he was a poof. Perhaps you should be focusing on up-armoring the Katana for tomorrow.

It's not so much the distance/time as the temp combined. If it was forecasted to be warmer I could enjoy the trip more. I'm a pu&&y when it comes to riding in cold weather.

Fair enough, fair enough.

See you at the next ride then!

layer up in the morning and by lunch you'll be ready to put the sweats in a tank/tail bag....

bingo. Having a camelbak isn't a terrible idea either, if you have some room in there you can stuff your extra clothes.