Dayton: Another big group ride May 30th like we did in 08 and 09?

NinjaNick

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course Im in. Looking forward to this. last big croup was close to 25 bikes. Nick since you created this thread, its your responsibility to keep the head count up to date. Im guessing it will be close to 25 again...

Matt C.- you are right. the ole' lady is 6 months along but that doesnt mean anyhing. time will be harder to come by after the little guy pops out

Niiiiiiiiice. :cool:

The roads are OK down here you northern folks, but don't expect anything NEAR to the likings of Coshocton roads.:lol: We will be in countryside, but it also won't be as deserted as it is in Coshocton too. Just wanted to give you central guys a heads up.;)

Nobody gets left behind. It will be a holiday with more than usual traffic on the back roads, but just always keep site of the guy ahead of you and all is always well. It will take forever for all of us to leave from stop signs and a car may sometimes split up the group too, we'll wait so you'll always be with somebody, don't worry about it.;) It being a huge group it will not be a crazy fast ride if that's what you're thinking, so don't worry about it, just enjoy being out with everyone. :)

Edited by NinjaNick

unless some other cruiser decide to join, i'll keep watching the thread.

you better come....I wanna see a midnight warrior in person! We went so dang slow last year a moped could keep up. Just dodge the waterbottles lawl

you better come....I wanna see a midnight warrior in person! We went so dang slow last year a moped could keep up. Just dodge the waterbottles lawl

:lol: For those that don't know we ended up in a bicycle marathon or something on our routes...haha. SUCKED! One member on a ducati got a water bottle thrown at him from one of the bicyclists. It was a rediculous mess.

Warpspeed...POST that video link of the ride again for all these people in this thread man. :)

I'm in, now I just have to be awake enough after working 3rd.

I was just gonna ask Nick where you've disappeared to

Nick.... I thought you've posted on here before & wouldn't go with us on the Castle Run last year, because you DO NOT ride on Memorial Day weekend as it's just a big speed trap for the popo? Is this another change in the corporate philosophy of the ever evolving Nick of late? :dunno:;)